jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Not a snowflake you ass whipe, just tired of people always shitting on Alabama when other states have much worse problems.
Hey I have family in both AL and MS and MS is way worse with a lot more redneck inbred conspiracy shitheads. So obviously he picked AL for comedy because MS would have been too on the nose.

;-)

Reactions: Mihoyo_Nobble

Mihoyo_Nobble

Mar 25, 2019
I'm the developer, I'm a Southerner and I'm making fun of the place I live because I can. Apparently you didn't get to the part where I make fun of the Irish, gays, people who eat pineapple pizza, Asians, college graduates, pharmaceutical companies, conspiracy theorist, Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump, the rich, the poor AND BASICALLY EVERYONE!! Or at least I plan too. Get a sense of humor.
Nope didn't get that far and I have a sense of humor, just not at this time of month. Just tired of people always shitting on Alabama when other states are worse. This is a sore subject because a employer I used to work for constantly bashed me about Alabama. Being a single parent I had to put up with the bullshit from him and his flunkies because he knew I needed to keep my job. I was finally able to leave that job after a year when one of my girlfriends was able to get me a job at the company she worked for. It's bad enough outside people doing it but I wouldn't have thought a fellow Alabamian would. I'll take a look at the rest of the story.

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Looks pretty good except for the ignorant and bigoted B.S. comments and insinuations about Alabama. Contrary to what hollywood and so called comedians say Alabama isn't anything close to what is implied in this games dialog. Please remove all the derogatory dialog about Alabama.
BUTTHURT CREAM - G2A.COM

1-0-1 apply daily...

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Not a snowflake you ass whipe, just tired of people always shitting on Alabama when other states have much worse problems.
Nope didn't get that far and I have a sense of humor. Just tired of people always shitting on Alabama when other states are worse. It's bad enough outside people doing it but I wouldn't have thought a fellow Alabamian would. I might check out the rest.
BUTTHURT CREAM - G2A.COM

1-0-1 apply daily...
Put a disclaimer:

No good ol' Bama folk were harmed (or impregnanted) in the making of this story
ROLL TIDE!

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes