fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
an eighth is ok.. in the 70's jacks pizza in NJ if you asked for pineapple on pizza they would tell you "That ain't gonna happen"
pizza is considered by many to be its own foodgroup.... I agree. thanks again for a great story

apariciodof

Feb 1, 2018
Doc5252

I love the concept of the game but wish there was romance in the game.
All this a bitch this and b bitch that is a big turn off for me.
I will still play because of the incest and pregnancy, hope to see some romance like dating, kissing, hand holding and hart felt convo's along with all the comedy that's in the game/VN.
Pussy

apariciodof

Feb 1, 2018
Just wanted to tell you guys, I'm hunting to hire an animator. My computer's probably not the best to do animations so I've decided to hire someone. I'm not sure how I'll be paying him, either profit shares or by the animation. We'll see. One person has contacted me so far. I sent him Tiffany and the MC's files and asked him to make me a sample animation. We'll see how it goes. I'm hoping to have some animations sooner rather than later.
We are witnessing the birth of a new NLT...

apariciodof

Feb 1, 2018
The problem with you, tasteless little beings, is that you only know pineapple.
Pineapple is crap that should be on the WHO's list of prohibited substances.
The ananá, on the other hand, is a fruit with an exquisite flavor, and a pizza with ananá is capable of transforming a Republican into an intelligent, kind, considerate and respectful person.

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
The ananá, on the other hand, is a fruit with an exquisite flavor, and a pizza with ananá is capable of transforming a Republican into an intelligent, kind, considerate and respectful person.
I dont think any kind of food is capable of sutch an inpossible task :LOL:

hephaesthus

Jan 19, 2021
Pinneaples on pizza??? Its just de begging, here we have Goiaba jam with cheese, Strawberry and Chocolate pizza, and Banana pizza with Vanilla icecream and hot chocolat on top.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Pinneaples on pizza??? Its just de begging, here we have Goiaba jam with cheese, Strawberry and Chocolate pizza, and Banana pizza with Vanilla icecream and hot chocolat on top.
That's not Pizza, it's a Italian Pancake........ :)

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, I've been spending the past three hours fixing grammatical, punctuation and spelling errors that were found in the entire game. Also when someone is thinking, I've removed the word "Thinking" and put the words into an Italic format, Also, even though it as no effect on the game yest, you can customize Tiffany's age. YOU'RE WELCOME!! Everyone has been buggin' the hell out of me for that one. I'm about to start uploading it in a minute. It will be version 0.03e. You might want to start the game over so you can customize Tiff's age. Enjoy!!

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Okay, I've been spending the past three hours fixing grammatical, punctuation and spelling errors that were found in the entire game. Also when someone is thinking, I've removed the word "Thinking" and put the words into an Italic format, Also, even though it as no effect on the game yest, you can customize Tiffany's age. YOU'RE WELCOME!! Everyone has been buggin' the hell out of me for that one. I'm about to start uploading it in a minute. It will be version 0.03e. You might want to start the game over so you can customize Tiff's age. Enjoy!!
Now i can ask Tiffany IMG_20210512_213354.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Nulldev
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes