Dec 15, 2017
Okay, I've been spending the past three hours fixing grammatical, punctuation and spelling errors that were found in the entire game. Also when someone is thinking, I've removed the word "Thinking" and put the words into an Italic format, Also, even though it as no effect on the game yest, you can customize Tiffany's age. YOU'RE WELCOME!! Everyone has been buggin' the hell out of me for that one. I'm about to start uploading it in a minute. It will be version 0.03e. You might want to start the game over so you can customize Tiff's age. Enjoy!!
Well as the one who created Tiffany, what age range did you picture her when you were creating her?

Dec 15, 2017
Ok, cool. I will keep her at 19 then. I definitely get why people would see her as younger, but I usually like to stick with what the developer originally intended when creating the character before any kind of censorship occurs. It just feels more "true" to the character.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Okay, I've been spending the past three hours fixing grammatical, punctuation and spelling errors that were found in the entire game. Also when someone is thinking, I've removed the word "Thinking" and put the words into an Italic format, Also, even though it as no effect on the game yest, you can customize Tiffany's age. YOU'RE WELCOME!! Everyone has been buggin' the hell out of me for that one. I'm about to start uploading it in a minute. It will be version 0.03e. You might want to start the game over so you can customize Tiff's age. Enjoy!!
Love the age entry. Added to Tiff as well, excellent!
Good call!

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, I got a question for everyone on where to go next. I'm continuing on with 23 Sisters, but when I get tired of working on that temporarily I'm gonna start working on another project. Don't worry I'm not tired of working on it yet. I actually enjoy working on it, but in the future I might get tired for a while. The question is, is what project should I start? I've got an idea for two. First is Daddy's Little Girls. It's similar to Proud Father, but funny. It's in the really early stages of development and will take a while to get out. Second is a remake of a game I started last year called The Mysterious Island made with DAZ instead of Kokatu!. Both are mainly loli projects, but will also have some MILFs in them. You can try The Mysterious Island's last version here to see what it's like. The Mysterious Island I haven't updated it since September though. If I do The Mysterious Island, 0.01 will release sooner than Daddy's Little Girls because most of the script is already written. What do you guys think?

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Okay, I got a question for everyone on where to go next. I'm continuing on with 23 Sisters, but when I get tired of working on that temporarily I'm gonna start working on another project. Don't worry I'm not tired of working on it yet. I actually enjoy working on it, but in the future I might get tired for a while. The question is, is what project should I start? I've got an idea for two. First is Daddy's Little Girls. It's similar to Proud Father, but funny. It's in the really early stages of development and will take a while to get out. Second is a remake of a game I started last year called The Mysterious Island made with DAZ instead of Kokatu!. Both are mainly loli projects, but will also have some MILFs in them. You can try The Mysterious Island's last version here to see what it's like. The Mysterious Island I haven't updated it since September though. If I do The Mysterious Island, 0.01 will release sooner than Daddy's Little Girls because most of the script is already written. What do you guys think?
Tough choice for me but i always like a game with humor in it so would have to go with Daddys little girls based on that and personnel preferences.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It does not matter to me but as long as there is incest with pregnancy I am all in.
Needs romance if you can do it.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes