Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Just wanted to tell you guys, I'm hunting to hire an animator. My computer's probably not the best to do animations so I've decided to hire someone. I'm not sure how I'll be paying him, either profit shares or by the animation. We'll see. One person has contacted me so far. I sent him Tiffany and the MC's files and asked him to make me a sample animation. We'll see how it goes. I'm hoping to have some animations sooner rather than later.

Reactions: Mab's Thrall22

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Just wanted to tell you guys, I'm hunting to hire an animator. My computer's probably not the best to do animations so I've decided to hire someone. I'm not sure how I'll be paying him, either profit shares or by the animation. We'll see. One person has contacted me so far. I sent him Tiffany and the MC's files and asked him to make me a sample animation. We'll see how it goes. I'm hoping to have some animations sooner rather than later.
You're a true entrepreneur! Good for you. Hope this game dev thing turns out to be very big for you.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
You're a true entrepreneur! Good for you. Hope this game dev thing turns out to be very big for you.
It's doing pretty good so far. I've made a good amount of money on Itch in the past two months and am doing pretty good on SubscribeStar for only being up and running for three days. I think this will become a career.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
It's doing pretty good so far. I've made a good amount of money on Itch in the past two months and am doing pretty good on SubscribeStar for only being up and running for three days. I think this will become a career.
Not workin as hard as you though, have to pace it out :) :)

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Don't ever work as long as I do. Last month I worked a 19 hour day. I push myself way to hard.
Yeppers I know that well from the past........ I just started myself; DAZ last of Feb, and Renpy 1.5 week ago. A shitload to try and put in da noggin..... :) Plus that number in the moniker is age plus a few........

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Yeppers I know that well from the past........ I just started myself; DAZ last of Feb, and Renpy 1.5 week ago. A shitload to try and put in da noggin..... :) Plus that number in the moniker is age plus a few........
Good luck to ya. Once you figure out DAZ and Renpy's basics it gets really easy. I'm still learning to this day. There's so much to learn with Renpy and DAZ. I have fun doing it though.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Good luck to ya. Once you figure out DAZ and Renpy's basics it gets really easy. I'm still learning to this day. There's so much to learn with Renpy and DAZ. I have fun doing it though.
(y) That's the idea, just need something to do. Not in it for bizzz Check ur DM

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I think I might finish the first half of the script for 0.04 in the next day or two if things keep up. That means I might get the Alpha out in the next week. Things are flying this time around. To get access to the Alpha you're gonna have to be a $25 sub on SS or pay $25 on Itch. I know, the price has gone up and that sucks. I've got to keep my subs happy. Sorry.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I have. I downloaded it. Gonna try it tomorrow. I started it, but I'm to exhausted to finish. I've been up since 4am. I'm going to go to bed soon. My sleeping pills are starting to take effect. LOL
OH that was shot at TommyTuba sorry............ Time for me also to go Dodo soon :)

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
I have no problem with animations being just a collection of still moving on auto fwd. terminus sentinel and sorcerer use it and I like the way it is done. I like that better than bad animations. Just a thought for you. Before I retired a 60 hour week was a slow week. sure the money is nice but no time for the sisters.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Is it wrong that in 0.04 I’ll be spending 1/8th of the entire update making fun of people who like pineapple pizza? I think that’s about the right amount. Don’t you?
What about people who don't like pizza? They should feel offended too ( i don't like pizza ) :KEK:

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes