Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
wait so if this is all true, grant didnt have any sex until he was 20 himself? ( and im saying that because grant doesnt seem like the kind of guy who would wear a condom or pullout. )
Possibilities include:
--Birth control methods used by the girls
--Kids he just doesn't know about
--Late bloomer overcompensating for late start

Deleted member 1267484

Mar 3, 2019
Dude chill it's SATIRE. The developer is NOT condoning rape rather he is poking fun at the conspiracy theories certain Americans hold to. Believe me as an American I can attest that some of them are really out there and I have worked with a few that would "educate" me about them on a daily basis.

That can be anyone in western civilization not just Americans as a European I can attest to the fact........

apariciodof

Feb 1, 2018
A Southern Girl in the United States would say "a" instead of "an." We've got a totally different way of saying things the farther you go in the South.
I had no idea, as I said, English is not my mother language

Talking about something else, Tammy's boobs are weird.
It is not critical, just observation

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I had no idea, as I said, English is not my mother language

Talking about something else, Tammy's boobs are weird.
It is not critical, just observation
Yeah, there's a bug with DAZ3D that causes some stretching in some certain scenes. I'm not sure what causes it or how to fix it. I've tried looking for an answer online, but so far I can't find anything.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
The MC and Sammy are planning a road trip for when Tiffany is in the hospital giving birth and resting. They're gonna go to Canada and shit on the grave of Sam Panopoulos. Google his name for a good laugh.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I have decided by the end of the game a woman named Patty Scheibmeir will be considered a Saint by the Catholic Church because of the twins. Maybe sooner.

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
The MC and Sammy are planning a road trip for when Tiffany is in the hospital giving birth and resting. They're gonna go to Canada and shit on the grave of Sam Panopoulos. Google his name for a good laugh.
I support this:p, pineapple on pizza is the work of some ungodly being:LOL:

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
OH NO :eek: Not Pineapple :poop:

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes