TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I plan on keeping the game mostly as is. I feel the same way you do with complex games. When I mean when I say "Playing better," I mean custom stuff the player can do. Kinda like what I did for the custom age. Let the player customize the characters.
That sounds great .

the Morrigan

Jul 31, 2018
So in the VERY FIRST sexual encounter in this game the player is told, literally, "she shoves MC dick in her pussy and begins riding MC." If this is the best level of programming skill the author can demonstrate, then I am absolutely not interested. If you're such a lousy programmer that you can't even recognize that you haven't the skill to replace "MC" with a player-chosen name, then you have no place writing games at all. Have a nice day.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
So in the VERY FIRST sexual encounter in this game the player is told, literally, "she shoves MC dick in her pussy and begins riding MC." If this is the best level of programming skill the author can demonstrate, then I am absolutely not interested. If you're such a lousy programmer that you can't even recognize that you haven't the skill to replace "MC" with a player-chosen name, then you have no place writing games at all. Have a nice day.
I'm sorry I'm not perfect like God is. Here's something to make you feel better.
1330483855018_4282239.png

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I've started writing the script for 0.04 and in it we see just how redneck Krissy and Tiffany really are. I'll let you ponder this question, "What happens when you give rednecks a lot of money?"
Ridiculously raised up. pick ups, fully stocked gun racks and a mountain of meth and all the oxy they can eat.

apariciodof

Feb 1, 2018
Bye and good luck.
Have no doubts that we are going to miss you, as well as your sharp comments

apariciodof

Feb 1, 2018
I've started writing the script for 0.04 and in it we see just how redneck Krissy and Tiffany really are. I'll let you ponder this question, "What happens when you give rednecks a lot of money?"
Well, they can create an army to invade and conquer Canada, after which they can establish a defense base against UFOs and aliens, and maybe an orbital station, and also a task force to track and eliminate zombies.

Jul 25, 2020
as if you are some sensei on the art of game making or programming, get over yourself, holy fuck.

doc has never claimed to be a professional or expert at any of this. doc is making this for entertainment and gain experience, while having some fun on the side.

and so far its been delivered.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
she presumably drank from tiff's well which was spiked fast baby, only girls home brew. so highly doubtful it's going to be her. if/when MC wants to pass his torch he's probably going to have to go for some random chick who didn't/doesn't take their fertility stuffs.
if grant is an old man, which he seems to be, the MC could theorhetically have sisters who are around the age of his mom... hmmmmm milf sisters.
i think there was some text from grant saying MC is his first born kid AND first and only son... so unless doc changes that i think we only get younger sisters and step-family... sadly.

but i do agree some older sisters would be nice.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
she presumably drank from tiff's well which was spiked fast baby, only girls home brew. so highly doubtful it's going to be her. if/when MC wants to pass his torch he's probably going to have to go for some random chick who didn't/doesn't take their fertility stuffs.

i think there was some text from grant saying MC is his first born kid AND first and only son... so unless doc changes that i think we only get younger sisters and step-family... sadly.

but i do agree some older sisters would be nice.
You're right. The MC is Grant's oldest. Don't worry, I plan on having some MILFs in the game.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Ridiculously raised up. pick ups, fully stocked gun racks and a mountain of meth and all the oxy they can eat.
Hey thanks for stereo-typing those of us living in Appalachia after you destroyed our culture with your war on coal then bringing drugs into our area from your inner city via Mexico and China.

• Haha
Reactions: Nulldev
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes