a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Doc5252

I love the concept of the game but wish there was romance in the game.
All this a bitch this and b bitch that is a big turn off for me.
I will still play because of the incest and pregnancy, hope to see some romance like dating, kissing, hand holding and hart felt convo's along with all the comedy that's in the game/VN.

Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Doc5252

I love the concept of the game but wish there was romance in the game.
All this a bitch this and b bitch that is a big turn off for me.
I will still play because of the incest and pregnancy, hope to see some romance like dating, kissing, hand holding and hart felt convo's along with all the comedy that's in the game/VN.
i think we've already got a bit of the romance, just not in any traditional sense. after all the feelings seem to come after sex with tiff. with the twins it also seems like a love at first sight story and them being starved for affection (more familial than sexual).

hmm some good fluffy stuff with the twins could be quite good. but yeah tiff is a degen and comedy relief, don't expect a lot of wholesome stuff with her i think.

but then again i'm not doc, so what do i know~! lol

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
i think we've already got a bit of the romance, just not in any traditional sense. after all the feelings seem to come after sex with tiff. with the twins it also seems like a love at first sight story and them being starved for affection (more familial than sexual).

hmm some good fluffy stuff with the twins could be quite good. but yeah tiff is a degen and comedy relief, don't expect a lot of wholesome stuff with her i think.

but then again i'm not doc, so what do i know~! lol
You are right. The romance comes after the fucking. In future updates the romance between the MC and Tiffany will grow, and the same with the twins and some other characters I have planned for the future.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
I'm taking a break from writing for an hour or two. I've been writing since 10am and it's twenty min. to 2pm. I've gotten 11 pages written so far. That's about a quarter of the script. It's hard to come up with new ways to bash pineapple pizza. It takes a lot out of ya.
Don't work that much! You will feel burned out after few months - make more breaks
You must let mc impregnate them all, also Tiffany should have a big family, if you will work too much you will feel too exausted to continue incest absurd
Don't work too much, don't abandon this game
#Sweet Home Alabama

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Don't work that much! You will feel burned out after few months - make more breaks
You must let mc impregnate them all, also Tiffany should have a big family, if you will work too much you will feel too exausted to continue incest absurd
Don't work too much, don't abandon this game
#Sweet Home Alabama
Don't worry, I'm relaxing right now. I try to take as many breaks as possible. LOL. Truthfully, I quit smoking last November and I replaced the habit of smoking with the habit of being a workaholic. I was supposed to take yesterday and today off, but I couldn't help myself and started writing the script. I also really enjoy making this game. I don't have many things that bring me joy. This game is one of the things that does. I do need to pace myself though.

tenor.gif

Jul 25, 2020
I just quit. Well, I used the patch to be honest. It wasn't as hard as I thought it'd be. I haven't had a single craving since I got off the patch. Only downside is, is the working constantly.
when i quit the first time i used the patch too, and it worked great, but then i started doing welding and got sucked back into it, tried to quit a second time and it didnt work, so just switched to vaping.

but if you really did quit, thats great. keep moving forward cause thats really the best choice.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes