Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
1Y.png

One year ago today I started working on the first draft of what would become 23 Sisters. I had just arrived home by train around 2AM. I laid in bed until 5AM, because I couldn't sleep. I finally got up, turned on my laptop and started writing. I had some rough ideas and some basic characters created, but it wasn't until January 1st that things started coming together. When I first read the script I had written a few days later I felt it was the ramblings of a madman. I thought of changing it. I'm glad I didn't. In mid-January I accidentally deleted the script and all the renders I had done, but thank God I memorized the crazy parts. I want to thank you all for enjoying my delusions. We'll still do something special for the 1 Year Release Anniversary. I've gotten some good ideas already from you guys. I hope everyone has a great New Year. Thanks everyone for your support.

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
View attachment 1575036

One year ago today I started working on the first draft of what would become 23 Sisters. I had just arrived home by train around 2AM. I laid in bed until 5AM, because I couldn't sleep. I finally got up, turned on my laptop and started writing. I had some rough ideas and some basic characters created, but it wasn't until January 1st that things started coming together. When I first read the script I had written a few days later I felt it was the ramblings of a madman. I thought of changing it. I'm glad I didn't. In mid-January I accidentally deleted the script and all the renders I had done, but thank God I memorized the crazy parts. I want to thank you all for enjoying my delusions. We'll still do something special for the 1 Year Release Anniversary. I've gotten some good ideas already from you guys. I hope everyone has a great New Year. Thanks everyone for your support.
Thank you for making this crazy awesome game.:D

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
TEST1.png
I had to show this to you because of how exciting it is. You've probably seen this environment in a bunch of games. It's always been a pain in the ass for me because without deleting 95% of the environment DAZ3D would crash when I clicked the Render button on my old PC. Even after deleting 95% of the environment it would take about 1 hour and ten minutes to render one picture. Not anymore! I rendered this picture in 3 1/2 minutes without deleting a fucking thing on my new PC!! WTF!? Is a GTX 1060 really that shitty of a graphics card? Yes...Yes it is.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
FIEQ0fuXMAMOm8I.jpg

I posted this render on Twitter yesterday. It has big ramifications. If you look at it, it's inside of an airplane. I have had airplane assets for a really long time, but my old computer couldn't handle loading it. My new PC has no problems at all handling it. Why does this have been ramifications you ask? This means we can have conversations inside the plane, which in turn will make the updates longer. Maybe even some plane sex. LOL! We'll see. This is why I was testing out DAZ3D environments yesterday. My old computer just couldn't load half of the environmental assets I had. They all work now. I used assets that pushed my new PC to the edge yesterday and it stood strong.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes