jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
View attachment 1569966

On March 14th it will have been one year since the first release of 23 Sisters. I'm not exactly sure what to do to celebrate, so I'm asking everyone who loves my games. Throw out an idea, and I might just do it. I'll pick the three that I think are the best and I'll let SubscribeStar subscribers vote on it. I'm thinking of something along the lines of The Crossover Special, just with a little more time put into it. Then again it could be something completely out of left field. Good luck.
Doc why not a crossover special where both MC go on a space vacation with the help of Xixi's mother? or it could be Grant telling a story of his fun past. (this could be a jumping off point for the story of Grant)

Reactions: coretex

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I almost thought Tiffany had bionic legs. Knew she would go to the dark side of the government doing tests on people. The goat girl must have corrupted her.
Those are just goth stockings. I've seen them on one of the stores. I was considering it, but I'm a recovered Catholic and I'm not big on Christian iconography. I prefer pentacles to crosses.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
View attachment 1571724
Okay, basically everything is done. I'm just waiting for Shaddy to do his thing. I'm hoping to get the Alpha out tonight. It will be for $25 tiers and higher on SubscribeStar or you'll be able to get it on Itch for the same price.
Cause he's Slim Shaddy, yes he's the real Shaddy, all those other Slim Shaddy's are just imitadding.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
View attachment 1571724
Okay, basically everything is done. I'm just waiting for Shaddy to do his thing. I'm hoping to get the Alpha out tonight. It will be for $25 tiers and higher on SubscribeStar or you'll be able to get it on Itch for the same price.
Tonight you say Doc that is if you don't Drink the rest of the eggnog from Christmas and go to sleep, Along with Shaddy not just starting New Years drinking early.;):LOL:

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
3TMr.gif
Okay, so the Alpha has been released. You can get it as a $25 tier subscriber on SubscribeStar or for $25 on Itch. It only has one sex scene but a lot of nude, sexy ladies. Even some new ones. Oh, the sex scene is with a pregnant chick for all you pregnant lovers. I hope you guys enjoy it. The full update will be released sometime next week probably. STAY TUNED!!

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Watch Prison School if you've not already - never mind inspirations the gifs you will take from that show will keep you busy for months lol. Shimoneta is even worse in some case haha
Shimoneta is on my Watch List. At the moment I'm watching Strike Witches and Haganai.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Tease.png

Well, the poll is over and again it looks like Angie the Nun won. I'll try to finish up the script in the next two days. I'm gonna try to make the second half of the script a little longer than normal. Why? Because of my new computer, I'm gonna try to get longer updates out. Hopefully. I've got a couple messages, not only on here, but on other sites, asking me to please bring back Jessica. We'll see. I might be able to reintroduce her and her CENSORED into this update. Fingers crossed.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes