jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
View attachment 1564370

You can't tell me that Megan doesn't have the cutest little ass. 54 renders so far today. It's taking me longer to pose the scene than it does to render it. I'll probably be done with the renders by tomorrow. My proofreaders are relaxing because of the holidays, so don't expect the update until at least Wednesday
Only 54 Doc with this super Computer you say you have you should be at
dr-evil-one-billion.gif
Renders.

;):LOL:

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Great to hear of the progress and the advancements with the new sys Doc. Grats! Renders do look better will be looking forward to updates when holidays are over. With some of the crummy events over the past few months, hopefully the holidays will go smooth and end smooth and can look to better things next year.

Thanks to you and your cohorts that help you make this.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
There is a female version of Grant that we'll learn about a little in the next update. It's not Tiffany. It's one of the MC's daughters.
Doc are you sure Tiffany act's just like Grant and is into everything he is into (well minus the hole making kids with other species part).;)

Don't tell us Grant is going to lose a bet with the Demon and right as MC gets one of the sister (would be funny if it was Tiffany's mom) pregnant she is going to take Grant out of RoboGrant and put him into the daughter?;):LOL:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
So Doc hope MC's Aunt and cousin's get to have a little fun with MC in full version.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes