Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I wonder if there was some inspiration to these stories from 19 Kids and Counting...:unsure:
Actually, the idea was thought up from where I live in the South. Where I live people have never heard of birth control and everyone is related some how. I'm swear, people aren't impregnating their sister, but they're definitely fucking their cousins. The numbers just don't lie.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Actually, the idea was thought up from where I live in the South. Where I live people have never heard of birth control and everyone is related some how. I'm swear, people aren't impregnating their sister, but they're definitely fucking their cousins. The numbers just don't lie.
Sounds wonderful. I guess I'm not far south enough for that :D

• Haha
Reactions: Hermit76

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
So Doc you live in the Deep Deep Deep Deep Deep South where Deep throat is called Anal. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Hermit76

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
I've seen some married cousins and how fucked up THEY were. Swear their parents' parents were siblings. They didn't have kids luckily, but both looked fucked up AND were retarded. I live in rural Pennsylvania. You ever hear "Pennsylvania is Philadelphia and Pittsburgh with Alabama in between?"

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I've seen some married cousins and how fucked up THEY were. Swear their parents' parents were siblings. They didn't have kids luckily, but both looked fucked up AND were retarded. I live in rural Pennsylvania. You ever hear "Pennsylvania is Philadelphia and Pittsburgh with Alabama in between?"
I believe it after reading what you just posted, friend.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
:LOL:
My Christmas' are pretty boring. My family lives hundreds of miles away in all directions. But Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you too man.
I would say come an celebrate with me, but I am working the holiday, so you would just be alone at my house.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Grant is interesting, but I want to see a Grandpa Richard prequel. Roaming the country, fucking everything that moves in Victorian times. Wouldn't mind seeing if Grandmas Carrie and Randie look anything like their namesakes too.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes