jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Grant is interesting, but I want to see a Grandpa Richard prequel. Roaming the country, fucking everything that moves in Victorian times. Wouldn't mind seeing if Grandmas Carrie and Randie look anything like their namesakes too.
Most likely we'll find out Grandpa Richard was Grant's father and Grant is everyone's in DLG's father that or the MC finds Grant's (Who stole it from Doc) Flying Delorean to go back in time and he becomes Richard after he gets Richard killed in a Nuclear test after he hit Richard with said flying delorean. ;) (If you can't tell I was watching Futurama episode Roswall that Ends Wall and Back to the Future.)

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
giphy.gif
The script for the 23 Sisters 0.07 Alpha is complete. I really can't do anything more until I install the new copy of Windows on my new PC. I've got to wait until Monday to do that.

I hope everyone who celebrates Christmas out there is having a great one. 2022 will be here so soon. In a little more than 3 moths will be the One Year Anniversary for 23 Sisters. It's hard to believe I've been doing this for almost a year. Think of something I can do for you guys to celebrate. Maybe add one of those other custom characters. I think I still got them.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
269965704_6568218619886438_1865020598170459875_n.jpg

I took this a couple hours ago. My new PC is up and running. I've finished installing Windows and all the drivers. Right now I'm transferring all the data from my old PC to my new one. That shit's probably gonna take all night. I've installed DAZ and am now transferring all my assets. I've still yet to pay for a new version of Windows. I'm gonna have to wait until Monday to do that. Reason? That's when I get paid. I don't have enough right now. Once I pay for a copy of Windows I'll start rendering for the 23 Sisters 0.07 Alpha. I'm excited to see what I can do with this new graphics card!

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
View attachment 1562720

I took this a couple hours ago. My new PC is up and running. I've finished installing Windows and all the drivers. Right now I'm transferring all the data from my old PC to my new one. That shit's probably gonna take all night. I've installed DAZ and am now transferring all my assets. I've still yet to pay for a new version of Windows. I'm gonna have to wait until Monday to do that. Reason? That's when I get paid. I don't have enough right now. Once I pay for a copy of Windows I'll start rendering for the 23 Sisters 0.07 Alpha. I'm excited to see what I can do with this new graphics card!
Yea, i feel ya there. I had to pop for a new license for the sys I built weeks back too. $199 (when retail at least) sucks. I had an unused linked license to my account which I tried to reuse (i have been able to in the past) but for whatever reason MS decided it wasnt valid for it.. probably due the massive hw change + long term dormancy of the license. You -might- be able to reuse the one you had though.. you could always try that first at least before buying a new license.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Yea, i feel ya there. I had to pop for a new license for the sys I built weeks back too. $199 (when retail at least) sucks. I had an unused linked license to my account which I tried to reuse (i have been able to in the past) but for whatever reason MS decided it wasnt valid for it.. probably due the massive hw change + long term dormancy of the license. You -might- be able to reuse the one you had though.. you could always try that first at least before buying a new license.
I'm giving my old computer to a friend who is down on their luck, so they're gonna need the license. I don't mind buying a new one. Just got to wait a day and a half.

Reactions: pgm_01 and coretex

J'Daremo

Jul 2, 2020
I'm giving my old computer to a friend who is down on their luck, so they're gonna need the license. I don't mind buying a new one. Just got to wait a day and a half.
I did the same thing when I built this machine. They only had a 32bit system still that I built for them back in 2009

Reactions: pgm_01

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
test2.png
test3.png

I'm testing out my new graphics card. So far I'm quite impressed. I'm getting renders done in around 3-7 minutes. That's a shitload quicker than my old GTX 1060. I've also raised the render quality from .75 to 2. That's why the renders look so much better. I'll probably start rendering for the Alpha today.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
View attachment 1563702
View attachment 1563703

I'm testing out my new graphics card. So far I'm quite impressed. I'm getting renders done in around 3-7 minutes. That's a shitload quicker than my old GTX 1060. I've also raised the render quality from .75 to 2. That's why the renders look so much better. I'll probably start rendering for the Alpha today.
Since you have a new rig. Please make sure to back up all your stuff. Preferably 2 backups, 1 on site and 1 off. Too many devs get computer issues and lose everything because for some reason they never learned to always have backups.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Since you have a new rig. Please make sure to back up all your stuff. Preferably 2 backups, 1 on site and 1 off. Too many devs get computer issues and lose everything because for some reason they never learned to always have backups.
View attachment 1563702
View attachment 1563703

I hope Doc got two 8 or bigger TB HDD sent in Raid so if something happens he doesn't lose everything and backups everything on an external drive.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
View attachment 1564165

Well, I've been rendering for less than four hours and I've got 41 renders done. This new computer was definitely worth the money I put into it. The only time I got 40 renders done in one day was this one time when I worked for 23 hours straight. I'm gonna be done with the Alpha in no time.
Time to write more for each update or 4 updates a week. :LOL:

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes