waynecobra82

Apr 15, 2019
You did a good job of upgrading the characters but you messed up the animations, upgrading the characters is good but not at the price of removing half of the animations.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
giphy.gif
My girlfriend is in Korea with her mom visiting family and the two friends I was supposed to go to dinner with on Christmas have COVID. This means I will be working on Christmas. I'm almost done with the script and my new PC is practically built. I've got about 6 more pages of script to write and with my new PC I've just got to install a new copy of Windows. Expect the 23 Sisters 0.07 Alpha out by the 1st or 2nd of January. That is not set in stone though. Things could change. I will be posting some script samples on SubscribeStar in the next couple days. I hope you enjoy them. I written some, what I hope are tasteful and family friendly, jokes for this update. Just kidding they're sick, perverted, demented and totally politically incorrect. Muhahaha!!

I hope everyone is having a great Christmas Week or whatever you may or may not be celebrating. Damn, there's a lot of holidays in December! I'll keep y'all updated.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
View attachment 1559770
My girlfriend is in Korea with her mom visiting family and the two friends I was supposed to go to dinner with on Christmas have COVID. This means I will be working on Christmas. I'm almost done with the script and my new PC is practically built. I've got about 6 more pages of script to write and with my new PC I've just got to install a new copy of Windows. Expect the 23 Sisters 0.07 Alpha out by the 1st or 2nd of January. That is not set in stone though. Things could change. I will be posting some script samples on SubscribeStar in the next couple days. I hope you enjoy them. I written some, what I hope are tasteful and family friendly, jokes for this update. Just kidding they're sick, perverted, demented and totally politically incorrect. Muhahaha!!

I hope everyone is having a great Christmas Week or whatever you may or may not be celebrating. Damn, there's a lot of holidays in December! I'll keep y'all updated.
Doc you workaholic but I guess we need to thank your friends and send flowers to your girlfriend for leaving you alone to work.;) Cheer up and look on the bright side the food and eggnog is now all yours.;)

Have a Marry Christmas Doc.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Doc you workaholic but I guess we need to thank your friends and send flowers to your girlfriend for leaving you alone to work.;) Cheer up and look on the bright side the food and eggnog is now all yours.;)

Have a Marry Christmas Doc.
My Christmas' are pretty boring. My family lives hundreds of miles away in all directions. But Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you too man.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
unnamed.gif
Here's my Christmas gift to y'all. It's a sample of the script.

mc “Tiffany, what's the problem?”

t “Ugh. I should have figured this would happen sooner or later. My mom want to meet you and our daughter.”

mc “What's wrong with that?”

t “She'll try to steal you away from me. She stole my cousin Derrick away from me. She stole my sister Brook's boyfriend away too. She's a temptress. ”

mc “You have a sister?”

t “Yep. Well, half-sister.”

mc “Hmm...”

t “I don't mind if Brook joins the harem, but you can't let my mom join. She'll give us all STDs. She's a skank to the highest power.”

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
View attachment 1561433

t “Ugh. I should have figured this would happen sooner or later. My mom want to meet you and our daughter.”

t “She'll try to steal you away from me. She stole my cousin Derrick away from me. She stole my sister Brook's boyfriend away too. She's a temptress. ”

mc “You have a sister?”

mc “Hmm...”

t “I don't mind if Brook joins the harem, but you can't let my mom join. She'll give us all STDs. She's a skank to the highest power.”
Just reassure Tiff we don't want her mom. But definitely bring in her half-sister.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
View attachment 1561433

mc “You have a sister?”

mc “Hmm...”

MC "Images of Tiffany along with her sister and mother in a foursome flashes in his mind."

t 'you just imagined me with my mom and sister didn't you?"

Morgan Freeman "It was, at this moment when he know he FUCKED up."

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I was just thinking that instead of "revamp" this should be called "re-smash"...cause you get to re-smash all that fine pussy.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes