jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
View attachment 1547126
IT'S TIME TO CELEBRATE!!

The final parts to my new PC should be here tomorrow afternoon. When I start rendering for 0.07 of 23 Sisters it will be with my new PC. I'm so excited!
Doc I'm getting the feeling your going to start a re-revamp of 23sisters and a revamp of DLG when you get them to show off what the new and more powerful PC can do. ;)

Well until the new shinny PC parts come out next years and you start the wait all over again.:LOL:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
In the end, the MC will somehow wind up related to himself.
If Doc does do the whole MC is his own Grandfather trope (which I hope to Uncle Buck Doc doesn't) that would make the MC the one and only Mr I made my own son/grandson Grant himself.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'm my own grandpa is already well established.
I remember reading a comic where a couple of friends accidentally travel back in time and (as you do) decide to become their own grandfathers. They mess up and become each other's grandfather, and are dejected until they realise that that means they are their own great-great-grandfathers.

• Haha
Reactions: coretex

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I'm my own grandpa is already well established.
Sure, but that usually involves wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey. Or dimensional hopping.
I meant that his family tree will at some point link himself to himself.
And besides, somebody doesn't know what an off-colour joke is.

Last edited:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I remember reading a comic where a couple of friends accidentally travel back in time and (as you do) decide to become their own grandfathers. They mess up and become each other's grandfather, and are dejected until they realise that that means they are their own great-great-grandfathers.
No offence but either you missed a shit load of that comics storyline out of your post or that ending makes f-k all sence.

Just Sayin.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jestertlw
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes