LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Still no offence but.
That is still incorrect it may well be how you word it I dont know.
But if he and his friend traveled back in time and then try to be their own grandfather's but they mess up and end up as each others' grandfather's, then thats as far as it go's.
He is now his friends grandfather and his friend is now his grandfarther.

However for it to work the way you say it do's and how it is in your diagram they would then need to go further back and mess up yet again by trying to be their own grandfathers, grandfather there by making them their own great great grandfather as you say.

Just saying

• Angry
Reactions: Reality Mode

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
Still no offence but.
That is still incorrect it may well be how you word it I dont know.
But if he and his friend traveled back in time and then try to be their own grandfather's but they mess up and end up as each others' grandfather's, then thats as far as it go's.
He is now his friends grandfather and his friend is now his grandfarther.

However for it to work the way you say it do's and how it is in your diagram they would then need to go further back and mess up yet again by trying to be their own grandfathers, grandfather there by making them their own great great grandfather as you say.

Just saying
Bob is the grandfather of Miguel (by virtue of their time traveling experience).
Miguel is the grandfather of Bob (same reason).

Since Bob is the grandfather of Miguel and Miguel is the grandfather of Bob, that makes Bob the great great grandfather of Bob.
The same goes for Miguel: Miguel::Bob as Bob::Miguel

I believe you are thinking of time as linear, however in this case - in terms of conception - their time travels created a loop of procreation spanning several generations. All three Bobs and all three Miguels are hypothetically the same in each person's case.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Christmas.png

Today is my final day working until the 27th. My team and I just want to wish everyone out there a very Happy Holidays. I may be here online before then, but this is just in case. I'm very close to being done with the script for 23 Sister's Alpha. I'll probably finish it up today. The final part to my new PC should be here today. It was supposed to come yesterday, but didn't. Once the new PC is up and running I'll be able to pump out renders of higher quality and render them faster. Again everyone have a great one and I'll se ya all on the 27th.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
View attachment 1551276

Just so you guys know the final part to my new PC got here and I'm building it as we speak. I'm almost done. I forgot how fun, but pain in the ass, it is to build a new PC. LOL
Grats Doc

&

Tell me about it.. I did one case migration from an existing to new case, and then built another machine in the "old" case recently. That took a while to plan out parts to move and realign cables/etc. Then testing the migrated system being fully functional before then doing the hardware on the 2nd "new" one. While it took forever, it was fun.

khaelin02

Nov 30, 2017
I just finished playing, and it's a pure mind-fuck, but I love it. I think that Meehh is my favorite though :3

Speaking of Meehh, one of her scenes is unavailable with the replay option, unless I use the mod, but I know I watched it.

Last edited:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I just finished playing, and it's a pure mind-fuck, but I love it. I think that Meehh is my favorite though :3

Speaking of Meehh, one of her scenes is unavailable with the replay option, unless I use the mod, but I know I watched it.
If you liked this you might want to try Doc's other game set in his F*#Ked up universe DLG. ;)

About the Meehh scene in game is right after you meet Coral a girl from DLG for the first time. If you want to replay that scene without the mod just save right before it that is what I do with scenes I like.

Doc did you ever fix the replay problem from the base game so we don't have to get the mod to use the replay?

khaelin02

Nov 30, 2017
I've actually played DLG and seen the alien girl, ... very strange stories... and their all cough *over 18* cough. Though a lot of games I've played have 'roommates' ... I do get tired of games where they only replace those words. Many games just replace the title of the relationship, but the story doesn't even mention incest at all.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
If you liked this you might want to try Doc's other game set in his F*#Ked up universe DLG. ;)

About the Meehh scene in game is right after you meet Coral a girl from DLG for the first time. If you want to replay that scene without the mod just save right before it that is what I do with scenes I like.

Doc did you ever fix the replay problem from the base game so we don't have to get the mod to use the replay?
What do you mean?

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes