Skode

Mar 9, 2020
This game needs oodles pregnancy sex, not many devs have the balls to give us pregnant women sex scenes but the good doctor has our best wishes at heart. Too many pregnant women running about in his games for it not to be a kink of his too! We just need more scenes with it.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
View attachment 1565725

I know some of you have been waiting for this one, so here she is, pregnant Georgina. A lot of you are big fans of Georgina, I've recently found out. Oh, Canada!
Fit girls are sexy, even though she's not really all that muscular. The one downside to her being pregnant though, she loses her abs! :eek:

It looks like even MC's aunt or is that Tiffany's sister but who ever it is they listens to the Great Alpha Bitch Tiffany.
I'm pretty sure that's Brook. Given that she's naked herself I don't think she's shocked at Tiff being nude, but probably that she has an adult niece who is nine months pregnant.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I'm pretty sure that's Brook. Given that she's naked herself I don't think she's shocked at Tiff being nude, but probably that she has an adult niece who is nine months pregnant.
Well remember MC's mother was already naked when he got back with Georgina and the way last update ends anyone would guess that Tiffany got to MC's Aunt first.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Fit girls are sexy, even though she's not really all that muscular. The one downside to her being pregnant though, she loses her abs! :eek:

Wasn’t there talk at some point about introducing girl gymnasts in the story? I.e., 1640698954879.jpeg

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Test.png

I've started writing the second half of the script for 23 Sisters 0.07. I'm hoping to get the finished script for the Alpha today. Once that is done I'll start coding and hopefully finish the Alpha tonight or tomorrow. I really hope you guys like this update. It has only one sex scene, but it's pretty hot and funny. OH, CANADA!! LOL!! I'll keep you guys updated.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
View attachment 1569581

I've started writing the second half of the script for 23 Sisters 0.07. I'm hoping to get the finished script for the Alpha today. Once that is done I'll start coding and hopefully finish the Alpha tonight or tomorrow. I really hope you guys like this update. It has only one sex scene, but it's pretty hot and funny. OH, CANADA!! LOL!! I'll keep you guys updated.
Go, Doc! Let's see what you'll put out from that crazy brain of yours :D

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
View attachment 1569581

Loving the pokies on Tiff. The occasional nip slip would be a nice addition. :love:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
View attachment 1569581

That's one adorable face.

Reactions: LorgarAurelian

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
original.gif

On March 14th it will have been one year since the first release of 23 Sisters. I'm not exactly sure what to do to celebrate, so I'm asking everyone who loves my games. Throw out an idea, and I might just do it. I'll pick the three that I think are the best and I'll let SubscribeStar subscribers vote on it. I'm thinking of something along the lines of The Crossover Special, just with a little more time put into it. Then again it could be something completely out of left field. Good luck.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
View attachment 1569966

On March 14th it will have been one year since the first release of 23 Sisters. I'm not exactly sure what to do to celebrate, so I'm asking everyone who loves my games. Throw out an idea, and I might just do it. I'll pick the three that I think are the best and I'll let SubscribeStar subscribers vote on it. I'm thinking of something along the lines of The Crossover Special, just with a little more time put into it. Then again it could be something completely out of left field. Good luck.
here's a couple ideas.
- use some of the money you get to commission a promotional video. (so you don't have to take away time form game making)

- make a short spin off of 'how i met your mother' with old lady tiff narrating to a classroom of great-great-great-etc. grand daunices about how she met her brother.

- commision some fan art from some NSFW artists on how 23s characters would look if they designed them. (while doing sexual stuff naturally)

- ask or otherwise hire another F95 game dev to make a parody of 23s.

- make a short kinetic novel parody of someone's game. with tiff playing it, streaming it, and commenting. (i'm ironically thinking of killer7, just because both his games are relatively 'upbeat feel good' games with some minor/mild political correctness about them)

- use tiff's twitter account to message famous people and con them to think she's real. (maybe even bug ted cruz and get him in on it since he's a memelord)

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes