Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
From your SS page, the game folder's title is "23Sisters-0.06fullrevamp.b-pc" if that helps.
This wasn't happening with the previous revamp preview, #3 I think, it was fine.
Version 0.03 didn't have the portrait images. This is a new thing. I've asked Shaddy about it, but with his INSANE sleep schedule he may not answer me until this evening. I'm guessing that it's a bug with Renpy and there's nothing I can do about it, but we'll see.

Reactions: BlackZion

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Gonna ask this...
Is this still Cring? Was it mean to be as a joke?
I remember the first release and well, the cring in that kinda turned me away from this but as it keeps popping up I keep thinking about giving it another go...

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
There's no new family information in the remake, so while playing through 0.06 I thought it might be fun to try plotting some other things. I did a map:
View attachment 1520865
I would have added their base of operations in Parson City as well, but I have no idea where that is.
And a timeline:
View attachment 1520860
Best guess I can make for when various things happened. I thought about trying to guess what time the various events took place within the days so the arrows wouldn't be all on top of each other, but ultimately couldn't be bothered.
What about Xixi?

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Doc now that your finished with the revamp is v0.07 in the work or is next DLG v0.04 coming out before the next 23 sister?

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 1442089

Overview:
the MC has 23 sisters that he recently found out about and now he's on a mission that his dying, horny, absentee father has sent him on. He will travel the world with unlimited resources and have lots of family fucking!! Be careful though. Your mission can go hilariously wrong. It also can go violently wrong. It's up to you.

Thread Updated: 2021-11-27
Release Date: 2021-11-27
Developer: Doc5252 - - -
Censored: No
Version: Revamp 0.06
Language: English
Other Games: The Mysterious Island - Daddy's Little Girls
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED

Extra: Walk/Gallery/Music Mod*
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1082756 View attachment 1082782 View attachment 1082783 View attachment 1082781 View attachment 1153921 View attachment 1231590 View attachment 1231592 View attachment 1469260 View attachment 1469261 View attachment 1469262 View attachment 1469263 View attachment 1469264 View attachment 1469267 View attachment 1469269 View attachment 1469270
View attachment 1442089

Overview:
the MC has 23 sisters that he recently found out about and now he's on a mission that his dying, horny, absentee father has sent him on. He will travel the world with unlimited resources and have lots of family fucking!! Be careful though. Your mission can go hilariously wrong. It also can go violently wrong. It's up to you.

Thread Updated: 2021-11-27
Release Date: 2021-11-27
Developer: Doc5252 - - -
Censored: No
Version: Revamp 0.06
Language: English
Other Games: The Mysterious Island - Daddy's Little Girls
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED

Extra: Walk/Gallery/Music Mod*
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1082756 View attachment 1082782 View attachment 1082783 View attachment 1082781 View attachment 1153921 View attachment 1231590 View attachment 1231592 View attachment 1469260 View attachment 1469261 View attachment 1469262 View attachment 1469263 View attachment 1469264 View attachment 1469267 View attachment 1469269 View attachment 1469270
Saves don't work?

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Doc now that your finished with the revamp is v0.07 in the work or is next DLG v0.04 coming out before the next 23 sister?
I was gonna do the next updated to 23 Sisters, but it's getting repetitive. I also asked my subscribers and they and I want me to do DLGs. That's what I'm gonna start working on on Monday.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
What's worse than having 23 sisters?
Edit: how do I facepalm the facepalmer? If he doesn't get it? Too stupid to imagine how 23 sisters would be like IRL? Doesn't get the joke?? How do I facepalm him? Why do I even try sometimes? A friend told me only idiots write on forums. He is generally right too! Myself included now since: July 14 2020, I guess since my depression took over (It's the date I became a member here), over a whole fucking year.
Don't get me wrong, I',m assuming I am an idiot too, but how the fuck do I make a person understand a simple joke without feeling the need to facepalm? I thought it was a pretty straight forward joke?
I know, I don't care about that guy per se, but is it possible that no one of you understood it and got offended? Or you didn't understand it at all? Or the facepalm was all about not being able to see the simplicity of a JOKE?
I could keep on going but none of them goes back to the main meaning.. It's just a stupid sentence meant as a joke..

Was that joke too hard to understand?
Now when I have explained?
Or are people on forums, every single one stupid as fuck?
Also I find trolls being stupid, it's just a way of hiding their stupidity and insecurity and there are far better ways of doing that.
and this whole edit is made drunk, but I still mean it, if you want to hide your insecurity more that is, I just gave you a window of bullying.
Edit 2, I won't answer here more I will just presume people on forums are generally stupid. More than I am at least.
Edit 3 Going to give you losers of no mind a service and tell you that women with a lot of tattooes are more likely to be submissive than the woman who is not.. I imagine none of you idiots will actually get it, or even try to, but.. For the hell of idiots, why not!
Gonna share a piece of myself, I am so tired of this life.. It's all fake.. It's all distractions... Just a themepark with no purpose, that's life.. Try seeing your life from above, what you do, how you go around and you will if you're not an idiot.. See it too..
So go ahead you brainless monkeys and facepalm me, because that's all you can do? No? Make you feel good? In your little themepark prison? I do hope you get laid, get appreciated and all you could dream of, it's your themepark after all.. Is that enough even?? Surely no?? Else why are you here? You're actually sort of NTR:ed? Cucked? As all the others are having all the fun??

Edit4, to be clear, I was drunk this whole time, a lot.. won't delete it.. maybe someone will get the idea.. I bet none will though

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes