Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Yeah, I hate those plants and toys arguing, ha ha. Always click past them as quickly as possible, since they are "mandatory". Instead, Seath should be using that valuable rendering time on his 3090 and DAZ for more and more and more sex scenes.

We are all of us greedy for TG, DLG and 23S sex scenes, man :)

Speaking of greedy - I hope we will get a fresh update (0.8?) for 23S soon? There was a bit of story and plot fixing outstanding on that one since the last catastrophic release, so I 'm confident Doc sorted that out by now? Nonetheless, I for one simply cannot wait to see what Doc came up with next (in either story)!! Also, I lost count on how many of the 23 Sisters remain undefiled? And finally, could we get a family tree for DLG and 23S, Doc? That would be rather interesting...

LOVE YOUR GAMES DOC5252! KEEP 'EM UP!
There already is a family tree. Go to the OP and click on "Developer's Notes." Then click on "Chart of Incest." I have big plans for 0.08 of 23 Sisters.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
View attachment 1630894
What the "Official" 23 Sisters do when not pregnant and not getting fucked.
So the girls go over to the bar in the building next door. So lets guess Tiffany and a few other's got a ticket for going to the bar naked that's why their clothed or is it the girls got bored setting waiting to fuck and make more daunieces and opened a Bar.;):KEK:

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes