Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, I’ve been thinking. I’m gonna release an Alpha version of the game on Itch once I get done with scene 7. There will be a total of 14 scenes in this update. I start scene 6 tomorrow. It will be the first half of the game. I’ll announce when the Alpha version’s release date is once I’m about done with scene 7. I’m guessing the Alpha will be done by Monday. Fingers crossed. Oh, and for those of you with the granny fetish, the granny fucking is in scene 6.

-Doc

Last edited:

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Okay, I’ve been thinking. I’m gonna release an Alpha version of the game on Itch once I get done with scene 7. There will be a total of 14 scenes in this update. I start scene 6 tomorrow. It will be the first half of the game. I’ll announce when the Alpha version’s release date is once I’m about done with scene 7. I’m guessing the Alpha will be done by Monday. Fingers crossed. Oh, and for those of you with the granny fetish, the granny fucking is in scene 6.

-Doc
Hope granny us avoidable.

Reactions: orto23

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
granny?
why not, but she's gonna looks good - like she was caring about her skin and all
i hope we don't get some old sack instead of mature woman
don't get me wrong - i like milfs and matures but some models looks too old - not fuckable :FacePalm:

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
Ok, I just downloaded the game...and when I came up to the option of sign the contract or don't sign the contract...I chose not to sign...just because it was not the obvious answer.

I ended up getting a good laugh at the response. If the rest of the game sucks, at least I have that.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Ok, I just downloaded the game...and when I came up to the option of sign the contract or don't sign the contract...I chose not to sign...just because it was not the obvious answer.

I ended up getting a good laugh at the response. If the rest of the game sucks, at least I have that.
This game features Sexy Meth Gollum. You are in for a treat.

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I was up until 2:45am coding. I tried to go to sleep earlier but could fall asleep so I woke up and started coding. I’m exhausted. I think I’m gonna take today off. I’ve been working 14-16 hours days for the past week. trying to get this update out. I need to take a break. Don’t worry it’s just for a day. I’ll get back to work tomorrow. I still think I can get the Alpha out by Monday. Have a great day. -Doc

Aug 30, 2020
I was up until 2:45am coding. I tried to go to sleep earlier but could fall asleep so I woke up and started coding. I’m exhausted. I think I’m gonna take today off. I’ve been working 14-16 hours days for the past week. trying to get this update out. I need to take a break. Don’t worry it’s just for a day. I’ll get back to work tomorrow. I still think I can get the Alpha out by Monday. Have a great day. -Doc
Hey you do you loving the progress and the interactions take a day every once in a while its ight

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Overworking yourself is never a good idea. Take care of yourself!

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
View attachment 1104800

Got a lot done today. I wish I could work more, but I've got some really bad thunderstorms heading my way, and have to stop. Don't want a render rendering when the power goes out. It can mess up DAZ.
Oh, I start work on the granny fucking scene first thing tomorrow morning. I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!! MUHAHAHA!! (Evil laugh)

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes