Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
View attachment 1105961

LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO!! By complaining about Tiffany, you forced me to put a granny fucking scene in the game. Why would you make me do that? Do you like it when I make you suffer? What is wrong with you people?
Please tell me that you are joking!:eek:.
I can't unseen that thing. Will need some bleach for eyes and mind. :sick:
That looks like my granny's mother, not sister.
Jokes aside hope that is optional as she doesn't look like a sister to me.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Please tell me that you are joking!:eek:.
I can't unseen that thing. Will need some bleach for eyes and mind. :sick:
That looks like my granny's mother, not sister.
Jokes aside hope that is optional as she doesn't look like a sister to me.
She is optional. I would recommend screwing her though. There will be some really funny scenes. She's Akeko's grandmother.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
View attachment 1105877

Getting ready to fuck Granny Cena.
This is just what I needed to see while drinking my coffee; maybe I should add some whiskey to it, because... Hoo boy.

If she was one of those grannies that look 20-30 younger than they are I'd be down. I'm still gonna make sure her Polident works real well, just have to cleanse my soul afterwards.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I've been working since 6am. I think I may work until around 9pm. Trying to finish up scene 6. I might even start scene 7 tonight. I will definitely get to work on it tomorrow. Granny Cena has been fucked thoroughly. The MC left a present inside of her. A nice gooey one. I hope she likes it. Hope everyone has a good night and a great weekend.

-Doc

Last edited:

Small tits are best

Nov 27, 2018
I've been working since 6am. I think I may work until around 9pm. Trying to finish up scene 6. I might even start scene 7 tonight. I will definitely get to work on it tomorrow. Granny Cena has been fucked thoroughly. The MC left a present inside of her. A nice gooey one. I hope she likes it. Hope everyone has a good night and a great weekend.

-Doc
Mmmmm Gooey GILF :sneaky: and tiny titted teens :whistle: what a combo (y)

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes