Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I just want to tell y'all that I'm not as far along as I thought I'd be with this update. I might have to delay it until Sunday. I might need that one more day too finish up. I'm really sorry. I've been having some problems with DAZ. Hopefully the problem is fixed now. We'll see.
Do we need to have Grant clone another 100 or so of you? I am sure he has the mold still ready from the last cloning.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
23 SISTERS DELAYED UNTIL MONDAY

This one is out of my hands. Shaddy is going on a surprise vacation and won't be home until Monday. I'm not gonna go into detail, but because of certain circumstances it was a spur of the moment thing. Don't blame him. I would have done the same thing if I were in his position too. I may be able to get a prebuild out tomorrow without the gallery or walkthrough in it. Also the animations may not be perfect. I'll see what I can do. There definitely won't be an Android version until Monday. I'm sorry y'all.
EcstaticAmusingBassethound-size_restricted.gif

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019

This one is out of my hands. Shaddy is going on a surprise vacation and won't be home until Monday. I'm not gonna go into detail, but because of certain circumstances it was a spur of the moment thing. Don't blame him. I would have done the same thing if I were in his position too. I may be able to get a prebuild out tomorrow without the gallery or walkthrough in it. Also the animations may not be perfect. I'll see what I can do. There definitely won't be an Android version until Monday. I'm sorry y'all.
View attachment 1661225
Personally? I would just wait until they are back and you can go 100%. Enjoy the weekend, relax, only work 8 or so hours a day (you know the drill...).
We can 'suffer' a few more days for your wonderful content! Go with the flow, Doc!! (y) ;)

Reactions: UncleFredo

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020

View attachment 1661225
I think we can manage the wait, and Shaddy deserves a vacation considering all he does for games on this site.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
i don´t think mods on this site have anything against this type of content. they made rule 7 because they don´t want get problems with the law and get the site taken down. it gets explained here. my guess would be there are some really toxic ppl here on this site that want everything they don´t like taken down. so they complain to the staff until they take it down and since the site has a rule for this kind of content mods can´t ignore them.

Reactions: Dylan741

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
If things go wrong will you let us know in a comment when the next DLG is released so we can go to the other sites? Been here forever then gone. WTF?
Just remember after the weekend off it only takes our favorite Workaholic about 2 working weeks to finish a full update (minus the weekends) one week to finish the alpha the 2nd week to finish the 2nd half.;)

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes