Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I don't think the outfit is included, just the poses and furniture. It's sexy, but not really what I'd think of for 'S&M Dungeon', which I believe was the quote that started the discussion.
I was talking about the nun attire tough, sorry for not being clear. :)

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I just want to tell y'all that I'm not as far along as I thought I'd be with this update. I might have to delay it until Sunday. I might need that one more day too finish up. I'm really sorry. I've been having some problems with DAZ. Hopefully the problem is fixed now. We'll see.
ht7.png

Last edited:

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
I just want to tell y'all that I'm not as far long as I thought I'd be with this update. I might have to delay it until Sunday. I might need that one more day too finish up. I'm really sorry. I've been having some problems with DAZ. Hopefully the problem is fixed now. We'll see.
View attachment 1659528
I see the twins are shocked by this development or that Tiffany seems happy about it:LOL:.
As for the delay I think we are able to wait a day extra, hopefully you have worked out the problems with DAZ.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I just want to tell y'all that I'm not as far along as I thought I'd be with this update. I might have to delay it until Sunday. I might need that one more day too finish up. I'm really sorry. I've been having some problems with DAZ. Hopefully the problem is fixed now. We'll see.
View attachment 1659528
I hope that the problem wasn't too big, anyway take your time Doc, we will wait. :giggle:

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
I see the twins are shocked by this development or that Tiffany seems happy about it:LOL:.
As for the delay I think we are able to wait a day extra, hopefully you have worked out the problems with DAZ.
nah, tiff likely just said something crazy again. it's more surprising that they still get surprised by her at this point.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes