jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Tiffany has a small conundrum. Is it NTR if you fuck a clone of a character from another game? They live a completely different life and have totally different memories. Is it the same person? If a clone of Whitney appeared in 23 Sisters would it be okay for the MC of 23 Sisters to fuck and impregnate her. That is the question I ask all of you. View attachment 1656128
If the cloning is done at the hyper growth rate as the "special" pregnancies and she comes to the story after the 5 days of hyper learning and she was named something other than Whitney she is absolutely 100% fair game that is not at all NTR, like at all!

Reactions: Ramagar

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
If the cloning is done at the hyper growth rate as the "special" pregnancies and she comes to the story after the 5 days of hyper learning and she was named something other than Whitney she is absolutely 100% fair game that is not at all NTR, like at all!
Her name shall be Hitney. LOL!

Reactions: jstreet

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
Tiffany has a small conundrum. Is it NTR if you fuck a clone of a character from another game? They live a completely different life and have totally different memories. Is it the same person? If a clone of Whitney appeared in 23 Sisters would it be okay for the MC of 23 Sisters to fuck and impregnate her. That is the question I ask all of you. View attachment 1656128
How about she does DP with the MCs from both games. Both are MCs so is it really NTR? They are both played by those of us who play both.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
How about she does DP with the MCs from both games. Both are MCs so is it really NTR? They are both played by those of us who play both.
The problem with this is 23 sister's MC is around his early 20's and MC from DLG's is in his mid to late 30's. The only way they can be the same person is if Grant made a flying Delorean and turned MC into a kid sent him went back in time and he got stuck in the past meet a younger Grant who changed 23's MC identity to the DLG's MC identity.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
The problem with this is 23 sister's MC is around his early 20's and MC from DLG's is in his mid to late 30's. The only way they can be the same person is if Grant made a flying Delorean and turned MC into a kid sent him went back in time and he got stuck in the past meet a younger Grant who changed 23's MC identity to the DLG's MC identity.
So, a Daddy's 23 Little Sister Girls? Seems too convoluted even for these games. :LOL:

• Haha

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
If it's a clone it's not ntr. It's just a person that looks exactly like her.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
On a new game the warning for walkthrough at the start flashes by.

Got an error clicking replay on Main menu, but after ignore it kicks you to main game, but after that replay is fine.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/001/trl42.webp'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/001/trl42.webp'.

Image between Georgina (gym) and the two daughters (which is named Mehh weirdly) is fuzzy.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I don't think DLG's MC is quite that old, his oldest is Carrie, and he was like ten or something when he got Debbie pregnant with her. That would make him early thirties, not late. And 23S MC is 30, not early 20s. Despite DLG's MC having gone grey already they are about the same age.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Giving chance for different mc to fuck precious Whitney would be counted as NTR but fucking clone is not NTR, impregnating clone is not NTR. As long her clone is different Whitney in different game i'm not complaining for now.
Lets allow mc to fuck them all :KEK: ;)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The situation of two MCs in two different games is a weird one. I seriously hate NTR but I'm not sure if it would be a problem in this case, since we'd be cucking ourself? I guess it depends on if our PoV is from the one doing it? Like, when playing 23S having DLG's MC come in and fuck one of the girls is a huge no, but if playing 23S fucking one of the DLG girls wouldn't be the same? You make my brain hurt, Doc!

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Doc the conversation about little Hitney might be a gold mine of jokes and just might break Tiffany.
1678985_1q.png
t: So mc who is this?
mc: When Grant came in with her all he said was she's a clone.
H: Nice to meet you, I'm a clone and my name is Hitney.
t: A clone! Just like those killer clowns from space Uncle Buck has been warning the world about.
mc: Tiffany clone not clown. Just where and the hell did you get clown from clone.... you know what never mind I really don't want to know.
t: Those killer clowns put you in a pod than clone the person their going to eat. Than use the clone to bring more people back to their ship.
mc: Tiffany forget about those old bad movie plots.
t: Now I remember who she looks like.
mc: Tiffany who is she than?
t: She looks like Krissy's and my one cousin Whitney.
mc: So Tiffany where does this Whitney live I'd like to meet her.
t: No you don't. By now she is nothing but an daddy slut like the rest of her sisters.
mc: Damn that sucks. But that doesn't answer the question why did Grant bring a clone of Whitney here.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Doc the conversation about little Hitney might be a gold mine of jokes and just might break Tiffany.
View attachment 1657210
t: So mc who is this?
mc: When Grant came in with her all he said was she's a clone.
H: Nice to meet you, I'm a clone and my name is Hitney.
t: A clone! Just like those killer clowns from space Uncle Buck has been warning the world about.
mc: Tiffany clone not clown. Just where and the hell did you get clown from clone.... you know what never mind I really don't want to know.
t: Those killer clowns put you in a pod than clone the person their going to eat. Than use the clone to bring more people back to their ship.
mc: Tiffany forget about those old bad movie plots.
t: Now I remember who she looks like.
mc: Tiffany who is she than?
t: She looks like Krissy's and my one cousin Whitney.
mc: So Tiffany where does this Whitney live I'd like to meet her.
t: No you don't. By now she is nothing but an daddy slut like the rest of her sisters.
mc: Damn that sucks. But that doesn't answer the question why did Grant bring a clone of Whitney here.
200.gif

• Haha

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
199728c74eb00a12d2d2c8a1ad440574.gif
DAZ3D has been pissing me off to high heaven today! It's been a fucking pain in the ass and doing shit I can't explain. I've fixed the problem and have gotten at least one animation done. I've got a few more renders to do with this scene then I'll move on to the next animation. This has not been my day.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes