Feb 13, 2022
Grant looks like such a pretty boy now, but I guess it's better than that ugly erection killer look. But he does have the perfect look for a barbie doll. Maybe we should go find him a Ken doll that has some attachments upgrades for him.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Just a testament to how twisted these two games are, Doc.

Does the existence of a script id imply the possibility of a script ego and script superego? That could explain so much!
I've only been up for 22 hours. Going to bed very soon and I'll probably sleep until 2-3PM tomorrow. My sleep pattern is all fucked up today.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
View attachment 1655213
My computer is on...I got my caffeine ready to drink...and I got my snack cakes. I'm ready to start rendering for the second half of 23 Sisters 0.08. I AM PUMPED!! LET'S GO!!
Is this little demon girl just your favorite character now, or like your spirit animal or something? Cause she's showing up a lot... not that I have a problem with it, she's an awesome character, just wondering if it's intentional.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Is this little demon girl just your favorite character now, or like your spirit animal or something? Cause she's showing up a lot... not that I have a problem with it, she's an awesome character, just wondering if it's intentional.
I'm using her as my avatar from now on. She's my second favorite character after Whitney.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I'm using her as my avatar from now on. She's my second favorite character after Whitney.
See, this is the problem with you making so many fun and interesting characters, you say Whitney and then I say to myself, "Which one is that? Now I have to go check the chart of incest again..." :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: jstreet

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
See, this is the problem with you making so many fun and interesting characters, you say Whitney and then I say to myself, "Which one is that? Now I have to go check the chart of incest again..." :ROFLMAO:
whitney_side.png
Whitney. Is your mind not as superior as mine? That makes me sad. How can you not remember just a few characters. LOL. JK. I use the chart sometimes too.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes