MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
So..never said that it had to be based on the core team, She-Hulk was part of FF and there are two female Things around, that also has been members.
Not a comics guy, so I only know the original. I was surprised when someone told me a couple years back that Wonder Woman can now fly. I only know from current movies/TV shows and the stuff from the late 70s/early 80s.

Reactions: LorgarAurelian

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
Not a comics guy, so I only know the original. I was surprised when someone told me a couple years back that Wonder Woman can now fly. I only know from current movies/TV shows and the stuff from the late 70s/early 80s.
No problem, IIRC Wonder Woman used to fly in an invisible jet, before they decided that that was kind of silly and just gave her the ability to fly.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I'm gonna give y'all a little more information about the Superhero Special 1st off Tiffany will be the group leader, kind of like Cyclopes in the X-Men. Her boss will be the MC, who like Professor X, will be bald. Grant will be the bad guy, for those of you that couldn't guess. Sammy and Tammy will be Grant's #2s, with Brandy, Sandy, Janis and Candice as their minions. There will be three main heroes. As I said earlier Tiffany will be one of them. I'm leaning towards Evie as her #2, but I haven't decided who'll be #3. I will probably work on the Superhero Special for almost the entire month of March. It's gonna be pretty long. I want it to be special. I normally write about 40 pages for a full update, but I'm gonna try to do 80-90 for the special. I have a great story in my head. Expect a lot of cameos and surprises. Maybe even some characters from "CENSORED!!" I have somewhat begun work on it. Once the full update to 23 Sisters is out I'll go full-time on the Superhero Special. I'll keep y'all updated.
coming-soon-see-it-soon.gif

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
First we got
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now we got a better team
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That does remind me of a one-panel joke in What If. It had The Unhappy Ex-Men. Scott, Kurt, and Piotr with breasts.

I was thinking Legion of Petite Superheroes.
Legion of Loli Superheroes (LOLS)
League of Loud Inquisitive Superheroes (L.O.L.I.S)

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
No problem, IIRC Wonder Woman used to fly in an invisible jet, before they decided that that was kind of silly and just gave her the ability to fly.
Yep, it was always an invisible jet back then. Mainly the old Superfriends series from the late 70s on, until they ruined it by adding non-super teens and "Wonderdog." This was after the Wondertwins were added.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
This is kind of true as she still uses the jet.
Then you may be surprised to know that she used to only be able to glide on air currents.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
12345.png
Tomorrow morning it's back to work on the second half of 23 Sisters. For those who have played the Alpha and reported problems to me, thank you. All the errors that have been reported have been fixed. I'm hoping to get the Full Update out next weekend. We'll see. Fingers crossed. Everyone, thanks for your support.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
View attachment 1652098
Tomorrow morning it's back to work on the second half of 23 Sisters. For those who have played the Alpha and reported problems to me, thank you. All the errors that have been reported have been fixed. I'm hoping to get the Full Update out next weekend. We'll see. Fingers crossed. Everyone, thanks for your support.
Doc since it's our favorite Workaholic you'll be done and drinking Whiskey on your Private Island by 8am on Wednesday.;)

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Doc since it's our favorite Workaholic you'll be done and drinking Whiskey on your Private Island by 8am on Wednesday.;)
Not too much Whiskey to Doc, when Workaholic is satisfited with his work too much he start drink to celebrate success, later he becomes Alcoholic :KEK: ;)
Who will complete DLG and 23sisters when Doc will find new hobby?:unsure:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Not too much Whiskey to Doc, when Workaholic is satisfited with his work too much he start drink to celebrate success, later he becomes Alcoholic :KEK: ;)
Who will complete DLG and 23sisters when Doc find new hobby?:unsure:
That's why Grant has Cloned Doc. The Doc that was on here today is the 31st or 34th (who keeps count anymore:KEK:) Workaholic Doc since every Doc clone end up in a padded room after only 5 to 8 days of working.;):LOL::KEK:

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Reactions: jstreet and Ramagar
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes