Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
First we got
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now we got a better team
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm only gonna have three heroes. Tiffany for sure will be the leader of the team. I'm still trying to figure out who I want the other two to be. Evie, on the left in the Wonder Woman costume, is one of my favorite characters and I'm leaning towards her being one of the heroes. The third one I still haven't even come close to deciding. I'm kinda thinkning the MC will be bald like Professor X. It'd be funny.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I'm only gonna have three heroes. Tiffany for sure will be the leader of the team. I'm still trying to figure out who I want the other two to be. Evie, on the left in the Wonder Woman costume, is one of my favorite characters and I'm leaning towards her being one of the heroes. The third one I still haven't even come close to deciding. I'm kinda thinkning the MC will be bald like Professor X. It'd be funny.
The third could be Mary with Captain Marvel costume, or Sheila as Tempus, anyway I'm sure it would be fun. :)

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
One of the twins as Cap. Britain(just to offend the irish one last time:LOL:), or Georgina as Thor, whatever the final choise is I'm sure it will be fun.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Doc you could have our beloved Canadian girl Georgina sporting some Wolverine claws. ;):LOL::KEK:

Reactions: Boobs Lover
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes