JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Those seats are fucking massive. Seriously, he looks like he's about three feet tall. You sure they are scaled right to go with the figures?
I've been in a movie theater with massive seats before. Not sure if this supposed to be like those were. I'm over six foot tall and felt like a child when I was sitting in them. It was a nice place, it had food and everything, it also cost like $80 a ticket...

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I've been in a movie theater with massive seats before. Not sure if this supposed to be like those were. I'm over six foot tall and felt like a child when I was sitting in them. It was a nice place, it had food and everything, it also cost like $80 a ticket...
True, but to be honest it looks a little bit strange, I mean apart the dimension of the pop corn bucket and the bottles of coke that look slightly bigger than normal, it looks like Jack is almost the same size of Evie and Randie, it could be that the angle give this illusion, but really something seems a little bit of. :unsure:

Don't forget there can also be grandaugrannieces...;)
Of course, of course you're right.:giggle:

Reactions: Boobs Lover

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
View attachment 1646265
THE RENDERS, SCRIPT AND ANIMATIONS FOR THE ALPHA ARE COMPLETE!! I will begin coding tomorrow. Expect the Alpha out tomorrow night or sometime Saturday. I hope you guys and gals like it. It's a lot better than the last update. I swear.
So this means the full will be out on Monday since Workaholic Doc is already finished the script for the second half of the update unless Doc through that part in this part because he is that much of a workaholic.;):LOL::KEK:

• Yay, new update!

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
So this means the full will be out on Monday since Workaholic Doc is already finished the script for the second half of the update unless Doc through that part in this part because he is that much of a workaholic.;):LOL::KEK:
I doubt it. I'm gonna try to take Saturday and Sunday off. Don't be surprised if the full update is out next weekend. That's what I'm aiming for.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
No I have a 7 kg cat myself so you can keep yours unless you want to help feed a family in place on the other side of the world.;):KEK:
Nah, my cat is too old for being someone's dish:KEK: its 100% not edible.
I'm wondering when 23 roomates go to some Asian country especially to try kitty;)
Doc could add to game neko girl or neko demonic girl, Tiffany would read in web cat is delicious and she would try to cook neko roomate:unsure:

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Nah, my cat is too old for being someone's dish:KEK: its 100% not edible.
I'm wondering when 23 roomates go to some Asian country especially to try kitty;)
Doc could add to game neko girl or neko demonic girl, Tiffany would read in web cat is delicious and she would try to cook neko roomate:unsure:
Nuuuh, please have mercy poor nekomini....:cry::KEK::KEK:

• Haha

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
upload-cat.gif
THE ALPHA IS COMPLETE!! I'm uploading it right now. It'll be released first to $25 tiers on SubscribeStar and for $25 on Itch. In two days it'll be released to $10 tiers on SubscribeStar and for $10 on Itch. The walkthrough and gallery won't work until the full update and it may be a couple hours until the Android version is available. Shaddy is very busy today. Please report any bugs or errors you find. I hope y'all enjoy it. I'm taking off until Monday. Once Monday rolls around it's back to work on the rest of the update.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes