Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Actually, mine says 3:41PM.
You have got to get Tiffany a new box. That blue one is just not working out for anyone.....ok I would not go that far. But not for Her. You need to find her and get her to stop pushing everything that looks like any kind of button. She needs something hard,really hard to keep her busy.

Jan 2, 2022
View attachment 1640173 View attachment 1640174
There's a poll on SubscribeStar to choose between these two. tHe winner will be "CLASSIFIED!"
Top could me "Meeeeah's" daughter.
Bottom's hair reminds me of Sheila. Or some other platinum blonde.
Top looks sweet, bottom looks sexy!!
Bottom could also be a mother who took the youth serum. Her facial structure looks too mature to be a sm0l. Such perfect cheek bones, flared hips, and "knowledgeable" eyes.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
street1.png
Yes, Abere is in this update. Only the first half though. Tiffany will fill up the second half. Tiffany is a big part of this update. YOUR WELCOME!! LOL! Tiffany also names something again. I hope you like it and the ideas she has about it. Also we meet a new/old demon. Tell me if this is too bad of taste.

abe “Are you still trying to sell hot dogs for souls?”

abe “That may have worked in Somalia, but it's not gonna work here.”

I hope you guys and gals really like this update.

Darklord1234

Jul 13, 2018
I prefer this version from the Insane Clown Posse song Fearless...
" I'll drive a ice cream truck through Ethiopia talkin' about free ice cream sandwiches"
;)

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
View attachment 1642826
Got a lot done today. The first animation is done and I've got about half the renders done. There will be a total of five animations and three sex scenes in the Alpha. Lots of surprises in this one. I hope you played the last update to Daddy's Little Girls. LOL! Time for bed.
As long as one of those sex scenes our Pink haired Demon or out little angle or both:devilish:;) getting knocked up with octuplets we're good Doc.

• Haha
Reactions: Boobs Lover

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
If you want to get real freaky most European and Asian countries incest was the norm until not too many generations ago
In most country first cousin marriages was common up until around the 1940's now it's still happens but most places don't recognize those marriages. Still letting them take place Doc's good old punching bag Sweet Home Alabama

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes