Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
I'm gonna be that guy for a minute and point out that Joanna of Castille never was a Habsburg, her husband and descendants were.:)
Why people here are so serious? I was joking.
I put her as example of person with incest in family without any bigger knowledge who she was, i thought she was from incest family before marrying with Habsburg. it was a joke:)

Last edited:

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Be glad I didn't put a picture of any of the Habsburgs and be glad that Doc didn't make a game where the MC is a female with a goal to make kids with the MC's brother-son Grant.;):KEK:
The most hardcore were Koreans: IMG_20220207_164154.jpg
Władysław Jagiełło, King of Poland married his cousin(i've found chronicles his wife Elisabeth was his real cousin).His name was wroten as "Jogaila" that's why i misunderstand Jogalia with Joanna.
I'm gonna be that guy for a minute and point out that Joanna of Castille never was a Habsburg, her husband and descendants were.:)

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
Why people here are so serious? I was joking.
I put her as example of person with incest in family without any bigger knowledge who she was, i thought she was from incest family before marrying with Habsburg. it was a joke:)
I undertand that it was a joke(and it was a funny one to), just wanted to point it out(history is one of my biggest hobbys so, I tend to react this way to historical things/persons, no offence was ment towards you, as I said it was a funny joke.):)

Now if you want a hardcore royal incest family look up the 18th dynasty of Egypt, was married to his half-sister.

Reactions: Boobs Lover

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
View attachment 1640173 View attachment 1640174
There's a poll on SubscribeStar to choose between these two. tHe winner will be "CLASSIFIED!"
Doc it fully depends on who this character is. If this is for a future sister/daughter with the MC's mother than I'd say the top but if this is for a dauniece with on of the cousins/sisters depending on which one of them if it's with Abby the bottom but if it's with Alice than the top one.

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
Doc it fully depends on who this character is. If this is for a future sister/daughter with the MC's mother than I'd say the top but if this is for a dauniece with on of the cousins/sisters depending on which one of them if it's with Abby the bottom but if it's with Alice than the top one.
Or the bottom one is Georginas dauniece, she kinda looks buff, probably got her mothers athletic genes:unsure:,I agree about the top one if shes the MC's sisdaughter

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Scroll down.
Had to reload(another trip around well scary places all over) and landed finally at a non disclosed location on a super secret subrscribestar server that makes me feel dirty.
I voted :)
please invite otherguy2021#4422 to discord. It is a pain in the ass as my proxy use means confirming my location if I use a link to arrive. It is always "connected through an unknown location,confirm the email,let us text you,please bend over for the anal swab sir." Otherguy2021#4422 discord

Last edited:

tincann

Jul 18, 2017
Ahhh Crap. Hadn't played in the last couple versions & just found out you changed the models for Tiffany, Akeko, Krissy and Yuna. I don't lke it. Tiffany fit that "Alabama" look & now just looks like a cute little one.The "Rough" appearances of some of the girls were what made this game stand out from the other "cookie-cutter" girls. Now, it feels like every other title. Unfortunate.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Had to reload(another trip around well scary places all over) and landed finally at a non disclosed location on a super secret subrscribestar server that makes me feel dirty.
I voted :)
please invite otherguy2021#4422 to discord. It is a pain in the ass as my proxy use means confirming my location if I use a link to arrive. It is always "connected through an unknown location,confirm the email,let us text you,please bend over for the anal swab sir." Otherguy2021#4422 discord
I've been banned from Discord...Twice. I've given up on it.

• Haha
Reactions: Boobs Lover

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
finished.png

The script is finished. I've sent it off to the proofreaders. I'll start rendering maybe tonight, but probably tomorrow. I can't do anything right now because my desktop is in the corner while some of my floor is being redone. Thank God for laptops. LOL! Again, I'm excited for this update and I hope it's a good enough of an apology for the last 23 Sisters update. The last update was shameful. I think this one is top notch. STAY TUNED...

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Doc...no more time travel ok? This is on your subscibe star post. Unless Grant flew you to the middle of the Atlantic?

The script is finished.(Mind you it was 4:41pm EST)

No way it could be England even. Yep. Doc is known sometimes as DR I have yet to spot that blue box in game though.

Last edited:

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Doc...no more time travel ok? This is on your subscibe star post. Unless Grant flew you to the middle of the Atlantic?

The script is finished.(Mind you it was 4:41pm EST)

No way it could be England even. Yep. Doc is known sometimes as DR I have yet to spot that blue box in game though.
Actually, mine says 3:41PM.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes