jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
View attachment 1639193
NO COMMENT...Or maybe it's closer than you think. LOL!
Doc at least you don't take (what would be 100+ scenes) to show off MC's body and (what would be less that 3 scenes) to show a sister's or dauniece's body like a certain writer. It's the exact opposite with you Doc 100+ scenes with a sister's or Dauniece's body and as many as it takes to get the making more dauniece job done with the MC's body. ;):LOL:

Jan 2, 2022
His hands aren't in their panties. How could he POSSIBLY resist? And those seat dividers don't allow them to bend over and "orally examine" his toy.
Good thing that the theater is cleared out though. I once read a story similar to this....The daughter wanted more butter on her popcorn, the Concessions were out, but Daddy provided. :love: :LOL::cool:
If it's a scary movie and they don't end up in his lap.....I'll have to re-write the script in my head. :unsure::ROFLMAO:

Jan 2, 2022
As long as really only sisters are meant, there won't be problems. Daughters usually are not sisters. Even if the MC keeps impregnating his own mother, the number of sisters won't raise too much to not being handled in one month - except if a certain sister, and I will not say any name - TIFFANY! -, used fertility pills one her. :eek: Then the MC will soon be dead. By snu snu. ;)
Hasn't he already begun impregnating his daughters after their 5 day "education" at the Knowledge Center?
I say, sisters each get 1 kid. Then the daughters get the next priority. At least 1 kid per woman. "Equity."

Sisters are hot, but daughters......Truly creating his own pure bloodline Legacy.

He's also nailed some of the moms of his sisters. That Asian and his mom. Seems like each daughter should also enjoy the feeling of carrying their own father's child within them. Only fair to offer, if they want.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
His hands aren't in their panties. How could he POSSIBLY resist? And those seat dividers don't allow them to bend over and "orally examine" his toy.
Good thing that the theater is cleared out though. I once read a story similar to this....The daughter wanted more butter on her popcorn, the Concessions were out, but Daddy provided. :love: :LOL::cool:
If it's a scary movie and they don't end up in his lap.....I'll have to re-write the script in my head. :unsure::ROFLMAO:
I still say they are watching the movie to much and not making grandaunieces and grand daughter. ;):KEK:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Hasn't he already begun impregnating his daughters after their 5 day "education" at the Knowledge Center?
I say, sisters each get 1 kid. Then the daughters get the next priority. At least 1 kid per woman. "Equity."

Sisters are hot, but daughters......Truly creating his own pure bloodline Legacy.

He's also nailed some of the moms of his sisters. That Asian and his mom. Seems like each daughter should also enjoy the feeling of carrying their own father's child within them. Only fair to offer, if they want.
What if they are sister-daughters?;):sneaky:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boobs Lover

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
Not only Habsburgs were royal incest family... :eek:
Here, let me show you how would look royal dauniece princess :KEK: View attachment 1639431
Be glad I didn't put a picture of any of the Habsburgs and be glad that Doc didn't make a game where the MC is a female with a goal to make kids with the MC's brother-son Grant.;):KEK:
Speaking of Hapsburgs, I bet the male version would look like this
1644220376926.png

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
View attachment 1638912 View attachment 1638914 View attachment 1638915 View attachment 1638916
This is who the Alpha will focus on. Megan, Meehh, Randie and Evie. I promise this update will be a lot better than the previous 23 Sisters update. The jokes are pretty good if I must say so myself. Also we get an explanation of something I know you guys and gals have been curious about. I should start rendering on Tuesday. Again expect the Alpha out this weekend.
Meehh: Daddy always says "Grab life by the hornnsssss............(short gasp) clears throat sorry" annn"..................gasp gasp "Hairrr".....

*sorry I just could not resist one last "edit"

Last edited:

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
I am not gonna lie. I looked this up on "all acronyms"

DAU is indeed short for Daughter. So Daunieces technically is correct.
Now for the head line.

What is short for First cousin once removed(child of a cousin or in the MC case Daunieces)? According to the site it is FCOR.

So...daughters of Daunieces should be called "Daufcor". Yea I lol'ed hard.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes