jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Doc when are we going to get another set of twin Sisters so we can have two more sets of twin daunieces? Because just one set of twins and their twin daunieces are not enough.;)

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
It's not really Grants style I would have thought AC/DC's Dirty Deeds would fit better for a song that Grant would sing.;)

Doc before you even do one with Sheila our Aussie problem child the song Problem Child would be perfect for her to sing.
The original (Done Dirt Cheap)...
Or the parody ( )?

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
PROGRESS TRACKER

23 SISTERS 0.08 ALPHA

WRITING 50%
RENDERS 0%
CODING 0%
ANIMATIONS 0%
RELEASE - EARLY FEBRUARY

23 SISTERS 0.08 FULL RELEASE
WRITING 25%
RENDERS 0%
CODING 0%
ANIMATIONS 0 %
RELEASE MID FEBRUARY

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
12.png

I'm more than halfway done with the script to the Alpha for 23 Sisters. I'm thinking it's pretty funny. I'm having the floor in my apartment redone on Monday, so I'm not gonna be able to do any work that day. Even though that is happening expect the Alpha out by next weekend. Hopefully..Probably..I hope. LOL

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I was bored last night and watched two episodes of "all of us are dead". First thing which came to my little brain was this: View attachment 1637401 (sorry for shitty letters and effects:FacePalm:)
What if Grant made another miracle pills? What if pills kills females who don't fuck with their brother 6 times one day? Or what if pill kill mc if he don't impregate all sisters in one month:KEK:
The first pill would kill the brother, because he would have to fuck 6 x 23 = 138 times a day! Even if he had that stamina, he would surely die because of dehydration at the first day. Or because of a broken hip. Death by snu snu... ;)
The second would need fertility pills to ensure that they all really are getting pregnant. But 23 impregnations within a month are at least less deadly than 138 fucks in one day...;) Of course the fertility pills could result in twins, triplets, octuplets...:love:

• Haha
Reactions: Boobs Lover

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
The first pill would kill the brother, because he would have to fuck 6 x 23 = 138 times a day! Even if he had that stamina, he would surely die because of dehydration at the first day. Or because of a broken hip. Death by snu snu... ;)
The second would need fertility pills to ensure that they all really are getting pregnant. But 23 impregnations within a month are at least less deadly than 138 fucks in one day...;) Of course the fertility pills could result in twins, triplets, octuplets...:love:
I did not know someone can get this serious and count how much mc need to fuck his sisters :KEK:
Ok, i admit that my joke was weak.
In my opinion motto "All of us are fucked" suits to both 23 sisters and DLG, that's was my first thought.
But everything is possible in Doc games, mc can fuck them 138 times per day if Doc would say so:eek:

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741
Jan 2, 2022
I can see impregnating 23 women per month. But if there were a geometric progression, the would branch out like Fractals.
Instead, I think to impregnate each generation only once. Then their daughters, and then those daughters. (After they are at least 8 days old, of course.) :unsure::love::cool:

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes