Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
View attachment 1638476
Just got up a few minutes ago. I'm getting my CAFFEINE then it's back to work. I'm hoping to finish the Alpha's script today. Fingers crossed.
everything is possible in Doc games, mc can fuck them 138 times per day if Doc would say so:eek:
Going to be a busy day I think Doc(imagines mc looking like a drained husk and 138 cum filled Dauniecs...laid out in a line on the floor or a large room that is made into one giant bed(I think a foot ball field would work here since the NFL no longer exists)...you know for efficiency).

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I was bored last night and watched two episodes of "all of us are dead". First thing which came to my little brain was this: View attachment 1637401 (sorry for shitty letters and effects:FacePalm:)
What if Grant made another miracle pills? What if pills kills females who don't fuck with their brother 6 times one day? Or what if pill kill mc if he don't impregate all sisters in one month:KEK:
Like One pills to rule 'em all? ;) :love:

• Haha
Reactions: Boobs Lover

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I did not know someone can get this serious and count how much mc need to fuck his sisters :KEK:
Ok, i admit that my joke was weak.
In my opinion motto "All of us are fucked" suits to both 23 sisters and DLG, that's was my first thought.
But everything is possible in Doc games, mc can fuck them 138 times per day if Doc would say so:eek:
You have a point with your last statement...:D

I can see impregnating 23 women per month. But if there were a geometric progression, the would branch out like Fractals.
Instead, I think to impregnate each generation only once. Then their daughters, and then those daughters. (After they are at least 8 days old, of course.) :unsure::love::cool:
As long as really only sisters are meant, there won't be problems. Daughters usually are not sisters. Even if the MC keeps impregnating his own mother, the number of sisters won't raise too much to not being handled in one month - except if a certain sister, and I will not say any name - TIFFANY! -, used fertility pills one her. :eek: Then the MC will soon be dead. By snu snu. ;)

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018

As long as really only sisters are meant, there won't be problems. Daughters usually are not sisters. Even if the MC keeps impregnating his own mother, the number of sisters won't raise too much to not being handled in one month - except if a certain sister, and I will not say any name - TIFFANY! -, used fertility pills one her. :eek: Then the MC will soon be dead. By snu snu. ;)
The only way the MC could raise the number of sister's now with Grant now RoboGrant would be by making sure MC's sister/mother have octuplets each time. So that would be 24 sister's a month on average.;):devilish::KEK:

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021

No worries. Uncle Buck found a plant deep in the amazon rainforest that lets a man snu snu for days on end. I still think it is wierd they turned it into this white powder stuff...meh scientist and crazy chemists who needs em(chew,chew,chew...what I aint putn powder in my nose like those chemist been doin).

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Doc enjoy your day off Monday while your floor gets done(but don't forget to hit render on the way out the door, Tiffany would freak if she thinks she will no longer have any new sex scenes).
Actually, I'm about 80% done with script for the Alpha. I'm gonna finish up tomorrow while the floor is being redone. It'll give me something to do. So, no day off.

You guys and gals are gonna love this update. Lots of fucking and sucking. So far it'll have 5 sex animations.

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Last edited:

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
5evie_side.png 15randie_side.png 20meehh_side.png 18megan_side.png
This is who the Alpha will focus on. Megan, Meehh, Randie and Evie. I promise this update will be a lot better than the previous 23 Sisters update. The jokes are pretty good if I must say so myself. Also we get an explanation of something I know you guys and gals have been curious about. I should start rendering on Tuesday. Again expect the Alpha out this weekend.

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
View attachment 1638912 View attachment 1638914 View attachment 1638915 View attachment 1638916
This is who the Alpha will focus on. Megan, Meehh, Randie and Evie. I promise this update will be a lot better than the previous 23 Sisters update. The jokes are pretty good if I must say so myself. Also we get an explanation of something I know you guys and gals have been curious about. I should start rendering on Tuesday. Again expect the Alpha out this weekend.
Meehh: Daddy always saaays..... "Grab life by the horns............(short gasp) clears throat sorry and..................gasp gasp Hairrr.....

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes