Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Just so you know I got a good two hours worth of sleep tonight. That means my craziness will show in the script, which means funny stories. Just so you know it's 3AM here. LOL
Your sleep schedule sounds a lot like mine. Never enough hours in the day to get everything that you want accomplished finished

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
sun “The only test subjects that went crazy were the Johnson Family back on September 11, 2001.”

v “They thought they could stop Grant by crashing airplanes into his building.”

sun “Grant knew what they were up too the whole time.”

sun “It gave Grant twenty years of new test subjects in Afghanistan.”

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
The script id DONE! Yes, I've been writing off and on since around 3:30AM. Yes, I am exhausted. And yes I may have gone off the deep end with this one. And yes, I may have lost my sanity doing it. And yes, I've gone all out on the conspiracy theories in this one. But I'll sleep good tonight. I'll get to the renders and animations tomorrow. There will be a total of 9 animations in the Full Update. Five in the Alpha and four in the second half. I hope you guys really like this one.
1test2.png

Last edited:

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
22sammy_side.png 23brandy_side.png 24sandy_side.png 26tiffany_side.png valentina_side.png sun_side.png

These are the characters that will be the focus of the second half of 23 Sisters 0.08. Sandy, Brandy, Sammy, Tiffany, Sun and who's the pink haired chick? That's Valentina. She's not a sister, but she's gonna become an interesting character in the game. She may have been mentioned in an earlier update. I can't remember.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
The script id DONE! Yes, I've been writing off and on since around 3:30AM. Yes, I am exhausted. And yes I may have gone off the deep end with this one. And yes, I may have lost my sanity doing it. And yes, I've gone all out on the conspiracy theories in this one. But I'll sleep good tonight. I'll get to the renders and animations tomorrow. There will be a total of 9 animations in the Full Update. Five in the Alpha and four in the second half. I hope you guys really like this one.
View attachment 1653436
Well we lost Workaholic Doc number 34
stewie-crazy.gif

looks like we need Workaholic Doc number 35 early
giphy (1).gif
;):LOL::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Boobs Lover
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes