Jan 2, 2022
I really prefer Tiffany's old hairstyle and color.
If you want to change someone's hair, please do the redhaired Irish twin without the pigtails. Pigtails are gorgeous, but just loose shoulder-length hair is not as pretty as the other girls' hairdos. :love:

If I could, I would marry Tiffany and move into a trailer in Alabama and have a litter of children. I'm just SO in love with her style, flair, and personality. :love:

OF course, I'm also in lust with most of the other girls, too. :sneaky:

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I really prefer Tiffany's old hairstyle and color.
If you want to change someone's hair, please do the redhaired Irish twin without the pigtails. Pigtails are gorgeous, but just loose shoulder-length hair is not as pretty as the other girls' hairdos. :love:

If I could, I would marry Tiffany and move into a trailer in Alabama and have a litter of children. I'm just SO in love with her style, flair, and personality. :love:

OF course, I'm also in lust with most of the other girls, too. :sneaky:
Those pigtails are a fucking pain in the ass to pose. Whenever I turn Tammy's head they always clip and I've got to go in and manually fix everything.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Those pigtails are a fucking pain in the ass to pose. Whenever I turn Tammy's head they always clip and I've got to go in and manually fix everything.
Hey Doc have you thought about changing Tammy's twin tails into a single tail or go with a shorter hair style to salve the clipping?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boobs Lover

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Mine did that too but it was just the middle row and one in the main game gallery.
Yeah, after a new quick playthrough the one in the first row was unlocked now, too. But not the four ones in the middle row. I've found a post from Koga3 with some issues probably also for those scenes, maybe it's the same problem causing that?

Reactions: rash69

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Thank you Doc and Shaddy Modda for fixing android port :love:
I've seen all events with Doctor Incest and Captain Communist, absurd humor level is added in enough amount. The best outfits in special were those ones: IMG_20220402_181751.jpg
I have hope we will see more of those underboobs in future:oops:
Best quote was Tiff's description about Uncle Buck, that he is "Big Perverted Teddy Bear" in Tiffany's eyes:LUL:
I have questions:
1. Are we see Black Widow in future? I'm wondering how sex scenes would look :KEK:
2. I've seen info about Doc's second game, this is good idea to update that game? It could not end up good....
I reported missing tag.

Last edited:

s1im

Jun 26, 2018
Does the link for transfer.sh ever actually work? I guess it does sometimes because several uploaders have posted links to files on it.

However... The link for this and every other game I've tried to download from that site always lands me on the 'not found' page.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Does the link for transfer.sh ever actually work? I guess it does sometimes because several uploaders have posted links to files on it.

However... The link for this and every other game I've tried to download from that site always lands me on the 'not found' page.
Sometimes transfer.sh is working, someone tried to shut down that site since 2018 but with no effect. Only few files were not deleted when i was using transfer in past.
Links for Doc5252 games has been reported to many sites, Mega bans/deletes his games also other sites deleted games multiple times.
Transfer.sh working for 23 sisters android port
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Try to download from somewhere else.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Sometimes transfer.sh is working, someone tried to shut down that site since 2018 but with no effect. Only few files were not deleted when i was using transfer in past.
Links for Doc5252 games has been reported to many sites, Mega bans/deletes his games also other sites deleted games multiple times.
Transfer.sh working for 23 sisters android port
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Try to download from somewhere else.
The reason I keep getting deleted is because you either love my games more than God or you hate them more than Satan. The haters really, really hate my game. LOL!

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes