Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Abere here!! Remember what Easter is all about. It's the day Zombie Jesus rises from the grave to feast on the flesh of the innocent. That's why we put candy bunnies in our house so he doesn't eat us. That is the true meaning of Easter. View attachment 1761244
I thought that we were supposed to feast on his flesh? Isn't he some kind of reverse zombie?

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Abere here!! Remember what Easter is all about. It's the day Zombie Jesus rises from the grave to feast on the flesh of the innocent. That's why we put candy bunnies in our house so he doesn't eat us. That is the true meaning of Easter. View attachment 1761244
Doc so your saying Abere is the Rabbit of caerbannog that had dyed her hair a few times.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Ummm in the loosest possible terms (terms that won't get this thread locked) can you please explain why? The I (ends with est) word games are not exactly rare on this site? Or is it that the dev does not like his works being on this site and asked for it to be removed? Given that doc posts here it seems unlikely though.
Search for the name of the game; go to to the page that pops up in the results, and get the game. When you see the characters, choices you get to make, and start to play it, you'll understand. It's a small file for a game like this.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
1.png
The MC is gonna have to stop smacking Sheila around. She's starting to show.

I'm doing some updates to some characters. Some time has passed in-game and they're gonna look a little different. You know about Tiffany's new hair (I'm getting death threats for that one. Oh, well.) and now you've seen Georgina and Sheila. Hopefully I won't get any death threats for them. What do y'all think?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
View attachment 1761724
For those of you wondering what Georgina will look like in the next update to 23 Sisters. Her hair has grown and she seems to have gained some weight. Gotta lay off those Twinkies Georgina!
"Gained some weight" from twinkies eh? You sure that isn't from a different kind of cream filling?

View attachment 1761859 Hmm. Because it's Easter Sunday I'll let y'all think of a scene for me to render. If I like it I'll do it. The two rules are no nudity or sexy time. If I think of any other rules I'll tell y'all.
Would be cool to see some sexy bunnysuit renders, if that doesn't come too close to the nudity or sexy time rules.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes