billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Doc I'm still waiting on the audio book version read by Scarlett Johansson or Marisa Tomei or both;). But we need to face reality Doc is more of a cheap bastard then us and he'll get some old homeless guy to do it.;):ROFLMAO::KEK:
nah we need doc to use some time machine and hire gilbert gottfried to do it.

does anyone else know some other money grubbing comedians that're just as hilarious? my mind's drawing a blank atm.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
nah we need doc to use some time machine and hire gilbert gottfried to do it.

does anyone else know some other money grubbing comedians that're just as hilarious? my mind's drawing a blank atm.
All we need to do is talk Doc into using his Flying Delorean to Kidna...:whistle: get Gibert Gottfried, John Candy(so we can get Uncle Buck Voiced ;) ) George Carlin, Robin Williams and Rodney Dangerfield.;)

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
In last days most offending thing for Japanese people is new Netflix drama :KEK:
I have seen shitstorms on five forums, it was more excting than any soccer match.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So the movie Jr (with Arnold and Danny DeVito) got turned into a Manga made about it and now it's a TV Drama. I'm wondering if Doc and Grant had a hand in this happening?:KEK:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Probably no.
If mc become able to born new daunieces he does not need Tiffany, Abere and any other girls no more :HideThePain: :eek:
Remember unless you can make your own studio you make something close to what you want and see if people like what you went with. So what you make next is what you want. So that makes Tiffany, Abere and the other's most likely will be in Doc and Grant's next TV Drama they make. ;):devilish::devilish::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::KEK:

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes