Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
1.png
YAAWWNN!! So tired. I'm done working on the other project and I'm gonna take a few days off. I will start work on 23 Sisters 0.09 on Wednesday the 27th. I'm sure y'all will like Maria, "CENSORED" and the first grand-daunice. Hmm. I censored myself. There must be some surprise in the next update I'm not allowed to talk about. Oh, well. STAY TUNED!!

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Hot springs are like holy places to the Japanese. This render is as bad as someone pissing on a cross in front of a Christian.
Anyone who would piss would be killed by Christians in my country, i have loose approach to church and priests.
I've seen post where random woman had complains she had this outfit in recommended on lingerie outfit store:KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is this is offending?:unsure:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Anyone who would piss would be killed by Christians in my country, i have loose approach to church and priests.
I've seen post where random woman had complains she had this outfit in recommended on lingerie outfit store:KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is this is offending?:unsure:
Wait, she was searching for a sexy nun outfit ?!? The nerve of some peoples....:sneaky::D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Boobs Lover

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Forrbidden fetishes are most common is strict catholic families, she's sister of priest and her husband had fantasy about nun. She was scolded by people on catholic forum. She made my day:giggle:
Remember:
Sexy Nun Outfit = good(y)
Any Outfit with Christian Symbols =bad:KEK:
Rotfl! I know I'm Italian here is even more worse that that... But being a skeptical and an atheist ( you can imagine what it means when you grow in a fundamentalist christian/catholic enviroment with this attitude) I always found all of this nonsense utterly ridiculous...
Even though I shouldn't kinkshame these peoples for their kinks i can't stop laughing at that hypocritical behaviour... Sorry not sorry.:D :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Rotfl! I know I'm Italian here is even more worse that that... But being a skeptical and an atheist ( you can imagine what it means when you grow in a fundamentalist christian/catholic enviroment with this attitude) I always found all of this nonsense utterly ridiculous...
Even though I shouldn't kinkshame these peoples for their kinks i can't stop laughing at that hypocritical behaviour... Sorry not sorry.:D :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Being a hypocryte is one thing but sharing own kinks on catholic forum, where everyone see your name and everone knows you it's pure stupidity :KEK:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Being a hypocryte is one thing but sharing own kinks on catholic forum, where everyone see your name and everone knows you it's pure stupidity :KEK:
Well she doesn't exactly looked the brightest light bulb from the start to me so I'm not exactly surprised about that, one of my friend is like her....
Except she asked if it was true that you can get pregnant if your boyfriend come onto your pants... In a forum that talk about religion.... I still wonder if the topic was miracle related that day... :KEK: :KEK:

• Haha

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Well yes if the boyfriend was Superman.... Or Professor Incest :D :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Agreed, Jack could do wonders to Tiffany with a line like that!:KEK::KEK:
After Japan Tiff and girls could go to some Christian country, wear nun outfits and make some worldwide scandal. I'm wondering if i can find nun outfits to Daz, Professor Incest + Nun Tiffany doing lewd stuff could offend Christians. I'm not sure if Doc want to offend that much people :KEK: :eek:

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
After Japan Tiff and girls could go to some Christian country, wear nun outfits and make some worldwide scandal. I'm wondering if i can find nun outfits to Daz, Professor Incest + Nun Tiffany doing lewd stuff could offend Christians. I'm not sure if Doc want to offend that much people :KEK: :eek:
I already did Nun Tiffany. Something like 6 moths ago. There's renders of her here on this thread.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes