Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
I tried out 23 naughty sisters novel, it's my first web novel. Style is pleasurably simple, nothing is weird in writing style (i was expecting you will give keyboard to Tiff:KEK: I'm dissapinted), events descriptions are rich and specific. I think i will read again or will try to put text to translator cause i forgot some English words:FacePalm:
Anyway, i've enjoyed novel and it was better experience i would ever imagine.

My favorite quote: "She is extremely flat-chested,":eek:

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I tried out 23 naughty sisters novel, it's my first web novel. Style is pleasurably simple, nothing is weird in writing style (i was expecting you will give keyboard to Tiff:KEK: I'm dissapinted), events descriptions are rich and specific. I think i will read again or will try to put text to translator cause i forgot some English words:FacePalm:
Anyway, i've enjoyed novel and it was better experience i would ever imagine.

My favorite quote: "She is extremely flat-chested,":eek:
Did you like the new scenes?

Reactions: Boobs Lover

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I've putted text to GT and i'm reading but Google did not catched Mc was fucking Abby and she calls him cous, instead of this it translated that word from different language. Interesting is fact mc was incest lover before he met Grant and took mission from him :unsure:
He just wasn't into the brother sister stuff. He's okay with cousins though. LOL

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boobs Lover

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Random thought after seeing someone post in another thread about wanting more heavy duty femdom.

After 23 Sisters, Doc could put together a similar family style game for all the guys quivering for femdom and call it the "Simp Sons". MC would be a mother with a half dozen or so actual, adopted and step sons that she forces to do her bidding. She'd be a professional dom that maybe arranged for the passing of husbands (set it in Vegas for quick weddings) and other clients with young sons that she took into her care. Probably be a little dark.

Market to all of the ultra betas and twinks.

Last edited:

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Random thought after seeing someone post in another thread about wanting more heavy duty femdom.

After 23 Sisters, Doc could put together a similar family style game for all the guys quivering for femdom and call it the "Simp Sons". MC would be a mother with a half dozen or so actual, adopted and step sons that she forces to do her bidding. She'd be a professional dom that maybe arranged for the passing of husbands (set it in Vegas for quick weddings) and other clients with young sons that she took into her care. Probably be a little dark.

Market to all of the ultra betas and twinks.
Probably not. Not really my thing. Sorry.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I do want to tell y'all that even though the Superhero Special was not canon, the story that Abere told about being a lawyer and the stuff about the Clinton's is canon. Just so y'all know. View attachment 1775981
Doc Abere isn't that evil to be with the Clinton's.... Wait never mind she used the Clinton's to get what she wanted.:KEK:

Damn it why Doc you are trying to kill off your perverted fan's with cuteness overload.;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::KEK:

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes