jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Here?
Unlikely.
It made the banned list.
Now to get back on-topic. Is Godzilla running away when Tiffany and company were spotted?
Yea it's sad that the Game that shall not be mentioned isn't on the site anymore.

That isn't the True Godzilla it was the shitty Godzilla clone that Grant tried to make and asked Tiffany, Charlie and Abere to take to Tokyo to see how it would work as a weapon.:devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::ROFLMAO::KEK:

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
View attachment 1776026
IT'S TIME TO DANCE AND CELEBRATE!! The 23 Sisters Web Novel has been read over 3,100 on webnovels.com and over 400 time on Piixiv.net. Thanks to y'all that have read it. Chapter 1 will be up today or tomorrow.
hey doc you should consider posting it on
maybe deleting it off webnovel too since i've heard some horror stories. particularly how they tried to legally claim ownership of some author's novel and force the author to delete all copies of the novel on all other sites.

Midas' Heart

Jan 7, 2021
View attachment 1777763 Well, tomorrow I begin work on the Alpha for 0.9 of 23 Sisters. We will probably meet the Granddaunice in the Alpha. The trip to Mexico and the introduction of Maria doesn't happen until the second half. Sorry folks. Gonna have to wait just a little longer to get some Latinas. I'm excited for this update!!
This is gonna be good to have some latinas. Hope to get some more pussy.

Feb 12, 2021
"Redneck Girls in Japan Part 10." I am so going to Hell. LOL!
View attachment 1776552
so in an earlier post, i mentioned how the girls haven't done any "actual" damage to Tokyo/Japan...n "Destroy All Monsters" was on COMET the other day; I'm surprised RoboGrant didn't send MechaGodzilla

(I'll never be able to watch another Godzilla movie the same way again...damn you Uncle Buck!)

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
so in an earlier post, i mentioned how the girls haven't done any "actual" damage to Tokyo/Japan...n "Destroy All Monsters" was on COMET the other day; I'm surprised RoboGrant didn't send MechaGodzilla

(I'll never be able to watch another Godzilla movie the same way again...damn you Uncle Buck!)
Watch Doc will turn Tiffany, Charlie and Abere into the Redneck version of Ultraman to fight Godzilla.;):ROFLMAO::KEK:

Feb 12, 2021
Watch Doc will turn Tiffany, Charlie and Abere into the Redneck version of Ultraman to fight Godzilla.;):ROFLMAO::KEK:
i just saw that, n some other Ultraman series, in my "people also watched" list while looking thru my anime options last nite!! CRAZY!! i'd never even heard of Ultraman before that! my provider is doing some kinda anime promo, n i was trying to find "Tranzor Z", n saw it's a dubbed version of "Mazinger Z"...too bad neither of them are offered by my provider :cry:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
i just saw that, n some other Ultraman series, in my "people also watched" list while looking thru my anime options last nite!! CRAZY!! i'd never even heard of Ultraman before that! my provider is doing some kinda anime promo, n i was trying to find "Tranzor Z", n saw it's a dubbed version of "Mazinger Z"...too bad neither of them are offered by my provider :cry:
Now your making feel old. :ROFLMAO::KEK:

Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Now your making feel old. :ROFLMAO::KEK:
Weeeell.... I shed a tear when I read those titles, and I could suggest to him to take a look at something like "Grendizer", Babil Nisei (or Babil Junior as was known out of Japan), the original serie of Devilman and maybe Ahshita no Joe or Rocky Joe... Masterpieces of my childhood... Yes I'm old too! :D :KEK:

Reactions: jstreet

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Weeeell.... I shed a tear when I read those titles, and I could suggest to him to take a look at something like "Grendizer", Babil Nisei (or Babil Junior as was known out of Japan), the original serie of Devilman and maybe Ahshita no Joe or Rocky Joe... Masterpieces of my childhood... Yes I'm old too! :D :KEK:
You guys are making feel to old and I'm thinking about going to ask Grant if I can get one of those Robot bodies. :ROFLMAO::KEK:

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes