whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
You know, if you wanted them to sit in an actual tank and actually use it, there's some places in the USA that allow civs to drive actual tanks around someone's property. It would be a kickass trip/birthday thing for the girls to have. Fly them there and there will be suitcases with their names on it containing the right costume plus there's some dude standing there with the keys to an actual tank. :D

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
You know, if you wanted them to sit in an actual tank and actually use it, there's some places in the USA that allow civs to drive actual tanks around someone's property. It would be a kickass trip/birthday thing for the girls to have. Fly them there and there will be suitcases with their names on it containing the right costume plus there's some dude standing there with the keys to an actual tank. :D
Actually, I've already done that. My cousin owns a Sherman. Texas lets you have basically anything you want.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boobs Lover

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
The place in Texas is called Drivetanks.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Just so y'all knowing there will be a Leprechaun if they go to Ireland. Also if they go to France, it would be considered an invasion.
Doc that's why there should have been a both option. They could have used the power of the loli Leprechaun (or would she be called a short stack ;)) to invade France.:devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::LOL::devilish::KEK:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
View attachment 1780436 Tiffany arguing why the anime Kiss X Sis is the best, while watching Girl und Panzer, Abere's favorite. Tomorrow night they'll discuss where to travel next.
Doc here's a little conversation about something Tiffany might like better. ;)

t: Kiss X Sis is the best anime and manga of all time.
C: I guess it might be but since it's about brother and step-sisters it's not up my alley.
A: Hey Tiffany you know if the manga Siscon Ani To Brocon Imouto Ga Shoujiki Ni Nattara gets an anime I bet you would drop Kiss X Sis in under a heartbeat.
t: Wait what is Siscon Ani To Brocon Imouto Ga Shoujiki Ni Nattara about any way?
C: I've never heard any manga by that name.
A: Tiff you will love it.
t: Why do you say that Abere?
A: Because it's romance comedy about a Brocon and a Siscon falling in love with each other.
t: Abere you have connections in the anime industry can't you make it happen?
A: "With a evil grin" So tiff what are you willing to give to make it happen? "Breaking out in a evil laughter"
m: "yelling" Abere why are you laughing like that? You better not be trying to get Charlie to sell you anything you know she is on loan right now.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes