jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I've started writing the script. Tiff is thinking about important things for the future. LOL! View attachment 1781609
Tiffany talking to Grant about her new plan for more daunieces and granddaunieces.;)

t: Dad I have a question?
G: What is Tiffany?
t: Dad how can we make twin Daunieces and Granddaunieces with the short pregnancy drug?
G: Now way do you want twins all of a sudden?
t: With twins I can get my army faster and it would give brother more to have fun with.
G: Tiff sweetie I love how you think give...
t: Yea... "Smiling and jumping all over the place"
G: Sweetie just give my scientists a week or two to make sure the new twin short pregnancy drug is safe for you girls use.
t: I can't wait dad.

Last edited:

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
I've come up with a really funny joke. I just think most people won't get it and will be like "What? That don't make sense. When did this happen? Did I miss something? WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING!?" LOL!! It'll at least be funny for me. View attachment 1782156
Comtrya (hint...even though it pains me to give it SG-1).
My ex used to say it every time she saw a person either to happy to exist or faking being happy. Made for some good laughs.
Example. My ex's co worker super excited and happy "We are getting a 2% raise this year!" Ex "Comtrya"(hand motions included)...me watching and laughing my ass off,waiting for the woke gen Z coworker to ask my ex about her religion(50/50 chance every time).

Last edited:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I've come up with a really funny joke. I just think most people won't get it and will be like "What? That don't make sense. When did this happen? Did I miss something? WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING!?" LOL!! It'll at least be funny for me. View attachment 1782156
Doc don't underestimate us we have gone to far down the Rabbit hole using that loli pill Grant given us that we are see Loli's every where.;):ROFLMAO:

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
With Grant's fetish and now MC getting a taste of that fetish (name with the help of Meehh) wouldn't put it past Grant to have a half Rabbit daughter. ;):devilish::devilish::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::KEK:
Female rabbits want lots of sex,have short pregnancies,and then want more sex. Only the great and powerful Doc could ever really make a rabbit girl in the "real" world. I will ask Tiffany to talk to him about it,after I tell her about rabbits.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Praying to meet her rabbit girl sister. ....Raising a fist "we will fight until you get her home" .....Rabbit girls"Muhaaaaa,we will breed them out(side note Rabbit girl needs to be from England,or the whole "Brave heart"thing just falls flat).
nay, the rabbits kingdom must be split into civil war. on one side the breed like rabbits faction, the other they monty python killer rabbits. both factions dead set on world domination!... until robo grant subjugates one side and exterminates the other!:WeSmart:

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes