jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
View attachment 1776026
IT'S TIME TO DANCE AND CELEBRATE!! The 23 Sisters Web Novel has been read over 3,100 on webnovels.com and over 400 time on Piixiv.net. Thanks to y'all that have read it. Chapter 1 will be up today or tomorrow.
Doc are you sure it was 3,100 people and not us reading it over and over again? I know I've read it 3 time to make sure I didn't miss anything.;):D

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
What if in part 10 Godzilla will make an appearance... Oh Grant! I shouldn't have write that!!! :eek: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Sometimes when i drive i like to sing this old theme from a 70's anime of which i rewrote the lyrics to sing about how gigantic, ready to action and deprived of any form of lube the member of Godzilla is. So it kinda gives me a sense of deja vu.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Sometimes when i drive i like to sing this old theme from a 70's anime of which i rewrote the lyrics to sing about how gigantic, ready to action and deprived of any form of lube the member of Godzilla is. So it kinda gives me a sense of deja vu.
Man now I will never be able to forget that image in my mind... Tonight I will have nightmares for sure!!! :eek: :eek: :KEK:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Nightmers about Godzilla imposing erection or about me singing themes from my long past childwood?
Eh, tough question :unsure: .....Definitely you singing themes from your long past childwood.. Yeah, because I used to create similar songs myself... We shared similar ideas, but I was able to forget them..... But now they came back...:eek::ROFLMAO:

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Eh, tough question :unsure: .....Definitely you singing themes from your long past childwood.. Yeah, because I used to create similar songs myself... We shared similar ideas, but I was able to forget them..... But now they came back...:eek::ROFLMAO:
I feel you bro. I never gave it up because singing random nonsense has the power to defatigue me on long days.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Girls have been in onsen, they're already seen Godzilla, good good...
Since they are still in Japan Abere and Tiffany should stole 1000 yo Samurai armor and start fight with Yakuza :KEK:
OR stole old Toyota and beat some street racers on touge at least.
and that would be best trip to Japan ever;)
Like " Fast & Furious Redneck Girls?" :unsure: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boobs Lover
Feb 12, 2021
Doc can Japan handle Redneck Girls in Japan part 10 since they are more destructive Godzilla and his friends?:KEK:
i must not be seeing the same images; n apologies if i'm being too literal, but so far i haven't seen the girls destroy anything...? n i'm guessing "AE86" is the model of the car? i don't get the reference...

• Thinking Face

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
i must not be seeing the same images; n apologies if i'm being too literal, but so far i haven't seen the girls destroy anything...? n i'm guessing "AE86" is the model of the car? i don't get the reference...
It's the Toyota Corolla AE86 or "Achi-Roku" a car the became a cult for a lots of fans of drifting and in general for tuning and is the co protagonist of a manga Initial D illustrated by Shigeno Shuichi, but it was featured in a lot of other media. :)

bigjoe1988

Oct 19, 2017
do we know when doc5252 other game will be back up? i see it up on .itch.io but it does not have the lewd patch or the walkthrough like on here

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes