Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Ok!
(I reached my reaction limit)
So who is Mary Magdalene? :unsure:
And who is Judas?
I'm not aaking about Apostles cause we have 23 sisters already:KEK:
Grant! Again I'm loving how it sound... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
That's tough... I would bet on Charmaine on that... I mean she doesn't clean Jack's feet but cleaning the bath with her tongue... It still count as a washing , isn't it?:D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Trans Jim of course.... I mean did you see those moustaches... they stink of betraying a mile away!:KEK::KEK:
Of course not bro, we are on the same page there!:D:KEK::KEK:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Boobs Lover

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I can agree with everything, i thought you will put some girl (like Abere) aa Judas :KEK:
Let's end up this conversation for now, i don't want to block this thread again for spam.
Too easy.... also she scare the Hell out of me, and it's only a bunch f pixels... even though...:eek::eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Agreed, let's take a break for now.:)

• Hey there
Reactions: Boobs Lover

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
View attachment 1772786
Here ya go. Proof that three generations of inbreeding create great looking grand kids. Grandfather, who fucked his sister created a son. The son fucked his half sister and got a daunice. The son fucked his daunice and she had a grandaunice. Such a beautiful thing. LOL!
Doc for a second I was wait three generations than I remembered MC's mother isn't just his mom but his sister and Grant is not only dad but also his grandfather. Doc without MC's Mother in there next to Grant it's hard to remember it's three generations. :KEK:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Doc not only does generations of inbreeding create great looking grand kids (most of the times) it can lead to only girls. Found that out in ck3 what I'm calling Road to Grants perfect World.;):LOL:

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes