Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
This is what Julie and Charlie look like before I de-age them. Shh. Don't tell anyone.

Back to business.

I am worn out. I came very close to a burnout this week. Because of this I'm gonna take a week off. Working on the game and the stuff with my grandma really got to me. I hope y'all are okay with this. I've just got to take a break. I will start work on the second half of 0.09 next Friday. Also, I'll release the Alpha to $10 tiers on Sunday. Thanks for your support and understanding. 2.png

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
This is what Julie and Charlie look like before I de-age them. Shh. Don't tell anyone.

Back to business.

I am worn out. I came very close to a burnout this week. Because of this I'm gonna take a week off. Working on the game and the stuff with my grandma really got to me. I hope y'all are okay with this. I've just got to take a break. I will start work on the second half of 0.09 next Friday. Also, I'll release the Alpha to $10 tiers on Sunday. Thanks for your support and understanding. View attachment 1796879
[/QUOTE
Doc, do what you feel is needed. Btw, there is another outlet.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Doc a request for the Redneck Girls take France 3 or 4: Abere and Tiffany pushing a Mime off something. :devilish::devilish::devilish::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::KEK::KEK:
Perhaps you can take inspiration from Discworld. The one with the girl might be something you could emulate, but it isn't "official" (from a deviant art posting) the other is from the "official" artist, Paul Kidby. Sadly, I couldn't find the illustration of the opposite wall of the dungeon that has a sign hanging upside down under the window stating "Learn the words". disworld mimes 1.jpg disworld mimes 2.jpg

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

Back to business.

I am worn out. I came very close to a burnout this week. Because of this I'm gonna take a week off. Working on the game and the stuff with my grandma really got to me. I hope y'all are okay with this. I've just got to take a break. I will start work on the second half of 0.09 next Friday. Also, I'll release the Alpha to $10 tiers on Sunday. Thanks for your support and understanding. View attachment 1796879
damn !!! fucking hot babes :love:

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes