Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, so..

Plan #1 - Pitch my games to Manga publishers didn't work.

Plan #2 - Spam Manga publishers comments on Twitter didn't work.

Plan #3 - Befriend as many new to the scene Manga artists as possible on Twitter and then trick them into making a Manga for 23 Sisters and Daddy's Little Girls. Show the Manga to publisher and get discovered....IN PROCESS!!

THIS PLAN IS FOOLPROOF!!
FRpHU8LXMAA91Ri.jpg

Last edited:

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, so I'm 100% done with the animations and like 95% done with the renders. I'm gonna finish up tomorrow. I've been working since 9AM and I'm tired. I might do some "Fun Renders" tonight though. STAY TUNED...
maoujou-de-oyasumi-sleepy-princess-in-the-demon-castle.gif

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I will not stop! I will not rest! Okay, maybe I'll rest, but I'm not gonna stop, until The 23 Sisters Universe is a Manga! (Insert Evil Laugh.)

止まらない! 休まない! さて、私は休むかもしれませんが、23シスターズユニバースがマンガになるまで、私は止まるつもりはありません! (悪の笑いを挿入します。)
1111.png

• Haha
Reactions: jstreet

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I will not stop! I will not rest! Okay, maybe I'll rest, but I'm not gonna stop, until The 23 Sisters Universe is a Manga! (Insert Evil Laugh.)

止まらない! 休まない! さて、私は休むかもしれませんが、23シスターズユニバースがマンガになるまで、私は止まるつもりはありません! (悪の笑いを挿入します。)
View attachment 1795160
Well Doc guess we need to know where the Irish Coffee needs to be dropped off if: 私は休むかもしれませんが、23シスターズユニバースがマンガになるまで、私は止まるつもりはありません!
laughing.gif

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Well Doc guess we need to know where the Irish Coffee needs to be dropped off if: 私は休むかもしれませんが、23シスターズユニバースがマンガになるまで、私は止まるつもりはありません!
View attachment 1795173
If I have to become a vampire I will! Does that sound too insane? Nah.

私が吸血鬼にならなければならないなら、私はそうします! それはあまりにも狂気に聞こえますか? いや。

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jstreet

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
I am getting a bit worried doc. No relation right,just an odd similarity??? RIGHT??? DOC!!! RIGHT?....ahhhhh
View attachment 1795335
Sweet jeebus......... i had put that out of my mind and finally forgot but why?....... why did you have to bring this back to the surface to haunt me we had put this away and behind us and forgave doc's mistakes but some people just won't let things die

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
What happen at French Restaurant before Redneck Girls part 2:
FW: Maintenant, mesdames américaines laides, qu'est-ce que j'ai pour vous offrir ?
A: Ok, I'll have a hamburg with an order of French fries.
C: I'll have a steak medium rare.
A: Tiffany do you need help understanding this bad language?
t: Shut the hell up Abere. I've got this...
A & C: "laughing"
FW: Cette salope !
t: Alright, I'll take the special of the day.
FW: Très bien, petite idiote.
A few moments later...
FW: Voici votre nourriture, vous moches filles américaines
A: Why is my hamburg cold?
C: Why isn't my steak cooked?
t: Hay!!!... What the fuck is this shit? "Throws the plate"

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Doc they must have given Tiffany Frog legs.
Actually Southerners eat frog legs. They hunt them at night. It's called "Frog Pegging." They go out with a little pitchfork like things and just stab them. You've gonna remember that the western part of the South used to all be owned by the French. 45% of people in Louisiana speak French. Even a smaller number of those speak only French.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes