jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Just rollin' into France with the girls. "Redneck Girls Part 2: Redneck Girls in France." From now on Redneck Girls is exclusive to Twitter. View attachment 1793690
Charlie looks like she want to shoot something... ;):KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just so y'all know I could have made the girls wear the uniforms of the tank's original drivers, but i thought that'd be going to far. LOL!
Doc Abere looks like this isn't the first time she's been on a Tiger.;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::KEK::KEK::KEK:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Saw the movie. It was very....Strange.
The movie should in no way turn you away from the comic. It was a mashup of multiple stories in the comic books,out of order,and poorly done for the most part....it did get her attitude right(blow shit up,and funny careless at times).
Tank Girl is one of the few good comic movies.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Me thinks Doc is avoiding letting the adventurous girls onto a submarine... that would be an experience. Maybe after France? *grins*

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I guess it ain't too much of a spoiler. Her name on Twitter is Abere Lucifer. In the Alpha you learn how old she is. I'm not gonna spoil that though.

• Haha
Reactions: jstreet

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I guess it ain't too much of a spoiler. Her name on Twitter is Abere Lucifer. In the Alpha you learn how old she is. I'm not gonna spoil that though.
So Doc when is MC, Abere and the others wedding since Tiffany, Sammy, Tammy and Krissy are the only ones married to MC or are you going to wait for a few more sisters and daunieces to coming into the story?

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
So Doc when is MC, Abere and the others wedding since Tiffany, Sammy, Tammy and Krissy are the only ones married to MC or are you going to wait for a few more sisters and daunieces to coming into the story?
I actually have the whole ending of 23 Sisters planned out. I've given multiple hints to the end of the game but it seems no one has noticed or pick up on it. Only myself and my proofreader know the end of the game. The middle is completely fresh and unknown.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jstreet

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I actually have the whole ending of 23 Sisters planned out. I've given multiple hints to the end of the game but it seems no one has noticed or pick up on it. Only myself and my proofreader know the end of the game. The middle is completely fresh and unknown.
Doc maybe we are to rapped up in all the new girls and Abere to keep an eye out on the hints. ;):KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
MC wakes up in bed with Suzanne Pleshette and says "Honey...honey wake up. You won't believe the dream I just had."

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes