Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Back to work. I should forewarn you. Don't hate me because of this, but most of the time, not always, when Charlie is around people will be wearing clothes. Why you ask? Two reasons.

1. I'll be sharing the Charlie renders on Twitter. It'll be promoting Redneck Girls. I don't want to get banned.

2. I'm on thin ice with F95Zone. Don't want to cross a line.

I hope y'all are okay with that. There will be sex scenes and nudity, just not when Charlie is around....Mostly. tv47.png

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
The Greats movies of all time....
23 Sisters Wars: Episode 1: The Phantom Sisters
23 Sisters Wars: Episode 2: Attack of the Daunieces
23 Sisters Wars: Episode 3: Revenge of Grant
23 Sisters Wars: Episode 4: A New Dauniece
23 Sisters Wars: Episode 5: The Daunieces Strike Back
23 Sisters Wars: Episode 6: The Return of the Sisters
;):love::love::KEK::KEK:
I would love to see Tiffany as this character (as member of her race): 575112_swe1_on55b.jpg
:KEK: ;)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Back to work. I should forewarn you. Don't hate me because of this, but most of the time, not always, when Charlie is around people will be wearing clothes. Why you ask? Two reasons.

1. I'll be sharing the Charlie renders on Twitter. It'll be promoting Redneck Girls. I don't want to get banned.

I hope y'all are okay with that. There will be sex scenes and nudity, just not when Charlie is around....Mostly. View attachment 1792874
Hey you gotta do what you gotta do, don't worry Doc and "May the fourth be with you" as well! ;) (y)

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018

I hope y'all are okay with that. There will be sex scenes and nudity, just not when Charlie is around....Mostly. View attachment 1792874
Doc just do you and don't let those Spaceballs try to get you down to much.... And Remember May the Schwartz be with you.;)

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I mean, come on! Don't you want this drawn like an Manga? Imagine Anime Tiffany and Anime Charlie. Ain't it glorious! View attachment 1793297
The "Loli Police Squad" Manga version of this render has been commissioned. It's gonna cost me about $175, but it'll totally be worth it to see Manga Tiffany and Charlie.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
The "Loli Police Squad" Manga version of this render has been commissioned. It's gonna cost me about $175, but it'll totally be worth it to see Manga Tiffany and Charlie.
In all honesty, having a short scene where the MC walks into a room and sees Dr. Strange telling Grant to do whatever he wants here, but to stop fucking with the multiverse before disappearing would be so funny.
That is a crossover I'd like to see. Doc you could have the 23 Sisters universe Grant working on a portal to help him take over the universe that goes haywire pulls both the Loli Police Squad girls along with Redneck Girls to the 23 Sistersverse that way we get 3 times the Tiffany, Abere and Charlie plus who ever you want to add to the party.... Hell you could add Super Hero Special girls to the mix for shits and giggles. ;):love::KEK::KEK::KEK:

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes