jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
How could I? I settled it as my desktop wallpaper. :love:
Save the image (something easy to find) and depending on which windows you have go to your desktop, right click, scroll down to Personalization, under Background have it set to Picture, use Browse and find the image you just saved click on the image and now it's you background (it works the same for the lock screen).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dylan741

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
So Charlie and CONESERED from CONESERED CONESERED CONESERED never had fun in the Redneck Girls universe so 23 sister's MC can have fun.;):KEK:
Tiffany and the MC never got together in the Redneck Girls Universe either. But Grant and Tiffany do know each other. It's a universe where Tiffany and Charlie grew up knowing Abere and they're the best of friends.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Save the image (something easy to find) and depending on which windows you have go to your desktop, right click, scroll down to Personalization, under Background have it set to Picture, use Browse and find the image you just saved click on the image and now it's you background (it works the same for the lock screen).
Uh? I-I have it already set as my wallpaper desktop bro, thank you so much but I think there was a misunderstanding, sorry if I wasn't clear.:)
sowwy-sorry.gif

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes