Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I love Georgina. She's one of my favorites. I'm giving her some screen time in the Alpha. She deserves it. I love her. The time for her in the Alpha is to help her do something. It'll help move her story along.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The only parent we do know for Grant is Richard his father (the Grandfather of the MC of that game that shall not be named) but his the mother hasn't been named other than the one that raised Grant MC's (mother and aunt's mother). For Cena being Grants sister on his mother's side that would make for a fun story Cena tells MC down the road.
Grant's mother was named Caffie. She died of cancer before our guy was born. Her sister was our guy's mother's mother. So Grant is our guy's father, grandfather, and first cousin once removed all at the same time, if I'm reading it right.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Grant's mother was named Caffie. She died of cancer before our guy was born. Her sister was our guy's mother's mother. So Grant is our guy's father, grandfather, and first cousin once removed all at the same time, if I'm reading it right.
You're really tempting me to spoil something...But I'll hold my tongue. LOL!

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, so after a 12 1/2 hour work day the first scene is COMPLETE! The mix of characters in this scene are the MC, Grant, Tiffany, SPOILERS and SPOILERS. This first scene has 29 renders and 3 animations. This is just the first four pages of script! This update is specifically all ya here on F95 because you missed the CENSORED from the last update of CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED. It's not as big as the CENSORED from CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED but it's something. I hope y'all enjoy it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jstreet

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Okay, so after a 12 1/2 hour work day the first scene is COMPLETE! The mix of characters in this scene are the MC, Grant, Tiffany, SPOILERS and SPOILERS. This first scene has 29 renders and 3 animations. This is just the first four pages of script! This update is specifically all ya here on F95 because you missed the CENSORED from the last update of CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED. It's not as big as the CENSORED from CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED but it's something. I hope y'all enjoy it.
Great Doc CENSORED from CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED is join the Harem building but didn't CENSORED have fun with CENSORED CENSORED and now is turning into something something? :KEK:

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
1.png I'm kinda trying to keep spoiler for y'all here on F95Zone on the down low. This update is kinda for y'all. It's basically because y'all didn't get experience something. It's a big "Thank you" for you guys and gals here on F95Zone for always standing by me. You'll see what I mean when it's released.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
View attachment 1786418 I'm kinda trying to keep spoiler for y'all here on F95Zone on the down low. This update is kinda for y'all. It's basically because y'all didn't get experience something. It's a big "Thank you" for you guys and gals here on F95Zone for always standing by me. You'll see what I mean when it's released.
We know Doc your not as greedy as most and will throw us a few spoilers. ;):KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes