Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
My getting little sleep is a win for y'all, because that's when I write my craziest shit. The Alpha is fucking bonkers. There's a thing that just happens with no explanation at all. It's just like "What the fuck is happening? When did this happen? Did I miss something? Am I going crazy?" You'll go back and replay the full game just to realize "He's fucking with me." You'll tell me what a horrible person I am for making you replay the whole game, and I'll laugh and laugh at your suffering. LOL! I'm laughing now just thinking about it.

Last edited:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
My getting little sleep is a win for y'all, because that's when I write my craziest shit. The Alpha is fucking bonkers. There's a thing that just happens with no explanation at all. It's just like "What the fuck is happening? When did this happen? Did I miss something? Am I going crazy?" You'll go back and replay the full game just to realize "He's fucking with." You'll tell me what a horrible person I am for making you replay the whole game, and I'll laugh and laugh at your suffering. LOL! I'm laughing now just thinking about it.
Wait Doc the crazy Doc isn't the normal Doc but lack of sleep Doc...... ok time to start shipping tons of Irish coffee to keep you at little to no sleep.:devilish::devilish::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::KEK::KEK:
giphy (1).gif

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Y'all are gonna freak when you find out who the Nekos are. Y'all are gonna be like "Of course! Why didn't I figure that out? Am I retarded? I might just be retarded. It's so simple."

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes